Conversation Between sparkie and DocGreek

Conversation Between sparkie and DocGreek

7 Visitor Messages

1. .....HAPPY 100th BIRTHDAY....NUMBNUTS!!! Hope you have many MORE!!! You'll need 2 people, to help blow out all those candles!!!....here's one for you.......SEMPER FI....Doc Greek
  2. ...SPARKIE....HOW DID YOU GET TO POST IN THE POOLEE HALL??? IS THERE A SECRET CODE, OR HANDSHAKE???
  3. ..............SPARKIE, I'm done with all that CRAP about ACHPED. The Capt. is right....IGNORE those kind of people!....DOC
  4. DO NOT GIVE UP, KEN!!! You have my prayers and support...anytime you need it!!!...DOC
  5. HA! HA! HA! HA!....NOT YOU, NUMBNUTS!!! In another forum, stupid me had to check out a couple of profiles, because I'd never heard of those guys!! Guess what.....ZIP...NADA...GOOSE-EGG!!!...WTF?? JUST WIERD!!.....DOC
  6. KEN.....you know that "WE", have to take one day at a time. SOMETIMES.....one HOUR, at a time!! I WILL NOT let other azzholes try to RUN MY LIFE!!!!....SEMPER FI, BRO'.....DOC
  7. Sparkie....can I put you on my friends list? You're OK...in my book! S******d's in red ink....GOOD guys, in blue! My Vet's Day sucked, how about yours??.....SEMPER FI....Doc Greek
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7