Conversation Between TLove250 and montana

Conversation Between TLove250 and montana

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. doin great here young lady...and i thank you for asking....thought you just forgot about this old koot lol.....am glad to hear from you and your doin ok
  2. Hi, wow, sorry it has taken so long for a response. I'm doing good, how about you?
  3. been a bit...hows things goin for you young lady...do hope all is well
  4. thank you, that means a lot. You be safe, too.
  5. awww hang in there youn lady...it will get better...be safe
  6. sorry I did not see this. I have been ok, ups and downs, but i get through. How have you been? I hope all is well with you, too.
  7. been a time....hows everything going for you?....hope all is well....been willing spring here...be safe my friend
  8. thank you. you're right, you can't be picky. guess i have to do what i have to do, until i can do what i want to do. :-)
  9. doesnt sound crazy at all...the things we have to do....many today wont do anything...expect everyone to do it for them.....you have my respect....my first fater-in-law worked a job he hated finaly retired and going to do all the things he wanted to do...2 months later he was dead....he told me one day...make sure if nothing eles, you do what you injoy for a living...and i have...but then again a person cant always be picky eather
  10. lol, I understand. I feel like I've wasted my time in the civilian world. I never thought this would be my life, does that sound crazy?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast