Conversation Between sscjoe and GuitarNineteen

Conversation Between sscjoe and GuitarNineteen

8 Visitor Messages

1. tell me about ithaca might pass by there on the way to indianapolis.still on the lookout for you know but you know
  2. Your kidding,my dad grew up in brockton.Don't know waltham though.But you must be talking about western Mass.True it is nice out there.you guys have nice country where your at not far from the catskills also.Are you all set with the ladies,have alot of single female friends,just thought i'd ask.good to look out for the fellas you know.Trying Sam Adams light right now.
  3. Gotcha.True it is nice down there.You probably live in a good geometric fix from any direction.Most of my mothers side has roots in the upper regions.Knew a guy from a town in NY just bordering PA from the SSW of you.Seemed like a keen thinking guy.In the corps you meet alot of great and interesting people.NY folks were always well educated to me much like Mass folks where I was originally from.As long as they're Beer-able.HAHA.SF
  4. Hows NY?I've been around upstate.Some of my relatives are over there.Not far from Plattsburgh.SF
  5. Good luck to the fellas over there.
  6. Have a nice family thanks to the corps.We're all still together. My daughter has a boyfriend thats going to Afganistan and is similar to me ,but Army.Tried to get him to go active USMC but they're giving him good options where he's at.Hows your family?
  7. I think the uss juneau was in one of our westpacs.I miss Japan also,especially well you know.Those are secrets ha ha. SF
  8. How was the corps during your time? Sure do miss it from my end.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8