Conversation Between Sempermom66 and davblay

Conversation Between Sempermom66 and davblay

5 Visitor Messages

1. Dave, let me know how you are faring. My Marines are home this week. I hope Spring 2009 is finding you well. C.
  2. Mom, I know one of your son's username is Eidal on this site, but what is the other sons username here do you know? I got a letter from steve today BTW. He is fine as is his brother. he was on training day 35 when he wrote this letter.

I'll check, I may have Chris' username somewhere.

God Speed Mom,

Dave
  3. I guess he must have gotten my address before he left. Any way I added him and his brother to my data base so they will both get mail from me.

Semper Fi Mom, and hang in there.

Dave
  4. I'm so sorry that I missed your message for two days!

3269 is their platoon -- what do you think are the chances that there is another Recruit Phillips with a brother...slim, I think.

How is it that Chris is writing to you, Dave?

I must admit that it's amazing--obviously, there has been a transformation already, as this guy isn't about the letter-writing!!!

I heard today that he also wrote his grandmother--another impressive departure from the guy who left here on January 12!

Dave, I am available to write letters--if you think a recruit wouldn't mind hearing from a mom...

Thank you so much for everything you do!

C.
  5. I got a letter from a Rect Phillips (no first name) Plt 3269, says he's with his brother. Could that be Chris?

Dave
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5