Conversation Between sdonaldson13 and thekevo

Conversation Between sdonaldson13 and thekevo

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. HEY Long TIme no talk....hope you are doing great I have 7 days left YAY!!!
  2. Correction. I just hit 13 for a Max set. Correct form and everything. Hell yes.
  3. HEY!!! Ahhh thats sweet congrats on the pullups!! thats awesome! I cut 13 sec off my run time and increased my arm hangs by 9 secs...went down on my situps but not by much....I might be leaving soon....I still have to hear from my recruiter tho..hopefully I will and lose 12 lbs! which I def can do..Again Congrats and keep it up!
  4. Beasted the Poolee function on Saturday. I've really been working on my pull-ups and my running. I did great. Finally hit double digits on my pull-ups too! I'm at 10 overhand now since I started my program. I was doing 5 underhand when I first started; I couldn't even do ONE overhand.
  5. I have my poolee function this coming Saturday, so I'm guessing i'll be doing my IST by then :/ ahh lol. I was bummed we didn't have it this past Saturday. But thats cool sounds like fun though! Congrats on ending up being 2nd on your crunches!! thats awesome!!
  6. Hey! I'm doing good! We had another Poolee function this past Saturday. We met with 4 other RSS's and ran our IST's in front of Drill Instructors, and then we drilled with them and the whole nine yards; they had some knowledge for us and we at MRE's and got out of there. The state's CO, Major Ash, came out and talked to us as well. It was quite an experience. Out of 50 Poolee's, I ended up in second for the most number of crunches for our RSS - 121 in 2 minutes. I also improved my other stats as well
  7. Hey!! Hows everything going? Hope you are doing good!
  8. I know....lost motivation :/ but I'm getting it back..have to start running 2x a day now...I felt so much better when I did that.
  9. You better!
  10. Hey! Things are going okay..went off my diet...bad idea :/ but I'm getting back on track..hope things are going good for you too!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast