Conversation Between WAR-Machine and NinjaMerdman

Conversation Between WAR-Machine and NinjaMerdman

7 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks for the address! I'll try to get a letter out to you! Actually heading to boot in a few MINUTES! Wish me luck, and I'll see you on the other side!
  2. Oh wait, my bad, let me snd you my address before you head out to MCRD PI.
  3. I'm definitely not too shabby considering that 2 years ago i was 240, now 170, and it took me 15 minutes to run a mile. It'd be awesome if we met int he fleet. Hey, before I head out to Recruit Training, give me your address. i'll be sure to write.
  4. I sure hope so! You're not looking too shabby yourself... Plus, you've got a little while longer to keep working at it! Maybe I'll see ya in Fleet down the road... who knows?
  5. You bet. I think if you do get recon, your contract is extended. If that is true, I'll do that after I receive my commission. Looking at your PFT scores, you should be fine.
  6. Absolutely! That's my plan as of right now. I'm going to try out for FAST so that I can get some CQB training under my belt. Once my Security billet is up, I'm going to try out for Recon. I see that you're gunning for the same?
  7. Have you ever thought of going into MArine Corps Security Forces FAST Company?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7