Conversation Between GSEMarine94 and B-Flan1986

Conversation Between GSEMarine94 and B-Flan1986

4 Visitor Messages

1. Yea I was also laid off from Shaw Industries. Being laid off is why I was unable to get another car but everything happens for a reason. It was good hearing from you and best of luck to you with the National Guard hope everything works out for you.
  2. Glad to hear you're staying motivated under the circumstances. I have also had financial problems as of late, laid off a month ago, but as long as we stay motivated and work hard we will overcome all difficulties. I'm kind of in the same boat as you when it comes to PT, I have decided to join my local Nation Guard as an officer (only because I'm to old to get back in the Corps) so if I can get my old ass back in shape you most definately can.
  3. More motivated than ever sir. On the 25th of this month I will have not just the required 15 college credits but an additional 5 credits. I lost my car because my lease ran out and i cant afford another car at this time, so ive been walking 6miles to get to school and six miles to get back home Mon-Fri. I'm determined to become a Marine no matter what the cost. So, how have you been lately?
  4. Brandon, haven't heard anything from you in awhile just wanted to check in and make sure you are still motivated.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4