Conversation Between tony forti and Sheena Street

Conversation Between tony forti and Sheena Street

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Tony, Thanks for your note. Sorry it's taken me so long to reply,but I have had trouble with my computer and I still have not really found what the trouble is. Hope all is well with you and yours,keep good health look after yourself.
    We are in winter here in N.Z. and at the moment the weather is rather miserable,cold wet and windy,but it is going to clear up in a day or two. Roll on the summer!!!!!!!!

Regards,
    Sheena Street
  2. Thank you Sheena, I saw how everyone's jumping in on line on memorial day, and had just read that prayer, you know that I saw the prayer before, but didn't pay no mind to even read it, I guess I was too busy, but I was sitting by myself this morning, thinking about my friend in bootcamp who graduated guide and got the blues.He was shipped off to beruit and was in the barracks when it exploded and died in 1983. I felt sad for all the things I got to experiance that he didn't. After I read that prayer, I felt at peace, it seems like time goes by when your busy and if you don't slow down and take break you'll
    be old before you know it, I'm 48 now and feel like I'm still 21. Anyhow thanks for responding, and have a happy Memorial day.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2