Conversation Between chrizzle17 and Hamelink83

Conversation Between chrizzle17 and Hamelink83

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. "...and this is your future."
  2. I was just on PI today. Its weird to think Im going to be training there soon, instead of just wandering aimlessly around.
  3. redacted
  4. cool. are you on facebook?
  5. No way man, thats crazy. I got to go visit the infantry battalion here in town, it was pretty cool. I should be back on the 15th or 16th.
  6. Man, aparently I just missed you today at the RSS. I walked in like 5 minutes after you left.
  7. my first name is Justin. I have a Yamaha R6 that was setup for racing but then I lost my nerve/edge so turned back to street. Freaking pimp suspension. I don't drink, but don't mind shoot the ****.
  8. Whats your first name? I'll call you tomorrow, maybe we can meet up and get a beer. God knows we'll be wishing for one soon enough. By the way what kind of bike did you have? I have a passion for motorcycles, only owned one though. -Chris-
  9. Cool man Ill give you a call next week, maybe we can hit up the gym. Good to know someone Il be shipping with.
  10. Yeah I'm in Tally. I think I met you like two or three weeks ago at Saturday PT. I used to race but got out after a wreck that had me out for a while, kinda lost the edge ya know? Anyways, if you wanna get up or whatever some time, my number is 850-339-7726.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast