Conversation Between MichelleJoyce and DobbinsBlythe

8 Visitor Messages

1. si si I like it very much!

sounds muy bueno my dear !
  2. OH HELLLSSS YYEAHHHHH hehehehe <3 Sushi + mani pedi... MUYYYY bueno
  3. Count me in

can we do sushi after!?

:O
  4. TEE HEE! I get to SEEEEE YOUUU TOMORRROWWWW!!! I'm so excited. Obviously...

I desperately need my nails done. You still down?
  5. Maria thanks for such a sweet message to wake up to haha!

For real, I know you always say thank you but there is absolutely no need to
    Silly goose. I LOVE helping and hanging around and doing whatever I can!

CANT BELIEVE I GET TO KIDNAP YOU TOMORROW woohooo ^.^ see I told you God does love when we hang out hahahaha!

Tell David I said thanks so much, I'll definitely hit you guys up on that offer, because face it.. I'll be flying in and annoying you both as frequently as I can hahaha

Love you girl!!
  6. HI SUGAR!!!! Thanks so being such a great friend to me. I don't know what I would do without you... late nights in Tampa putting together care packages.. and then in So Cali .. AND then you take care of my animals and my house and make sure things are great for me to come home to when I visit my mom! I'm going to miss you craploads when you leave for florida

You are truly, the best friend a Marine and his wife could have!!! I <3 u!!!! Oh, and David is reminding me to tell you AGAIN that the offer still stands....
  7. OMFG.. wookie.. you do know that Mischa is my bestest friend ever.. Back off lol.
  8. Maria!! You should put up the new picture of you and David from Saturday it's such a cute picture

<3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8