Conversation Between Endurance89 and thekevo

Conversation Between Endurance89 and thekevo

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Welcome back, Marine. Yah, it was an insane ride. Well worth it though. Semper Fi my friend.
  2. ha! We made it, devildog! Feels good, huh? Graduated same day as you, on a different Depot. It was quite a ride, how you enjoying your leave?
  3. To be perfectly honest though, it still hasn't hit me yet. All this holiday mess is getting in the way of preparing myself of how much this is actually going to suck. 5 more days and Christmas will be gone though, so that's good. Can't believe its so soon man, it's almost surreal
  4. 16 days, 9 hours, 26 minutes...
  5. Excuses are not my thing, but I think some explanation is in order for why you are whipping me I restarted the program on week 6 to do palms out pullups. In 2.5 mos, I went from about 1 to 11. I am very pleased with my progress, though I can see that you are the victor in this case. Not gonna stop, though, new goal is 20 by the end of Boot Camp. Hell, maybe I will meet you someday, we can do a pullup off.
  6. I just hit 17 doing my first max set today. Poolee Function on Saturday, so I'll be resting until then
  7. Congrats!
  8. Just hit 16 the other day!
  9. I started the 30 days to Boot Camp workout in the booklet we got at MEPS when we swore in. Seems decent. Maybe less than I am already doing, but, there you go. 29 days.
  10. I know man, I'm almost ****ting bricks. It's getting damn CLOSE. And I've been slacking on my workouts with so much going on. I'm excited, but I'm nervous..

Happy Thanksgiving to you too
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast