Conversation Between boblasek and Gnetics

Conversation Between boblasek and Gnetics

25 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Whats going on BOB!! You should be in boot earning that title..I on the other hand Still have not shipped due to unforseen roadbumps..hopefully ill ship out on Oct.12. Good luck man!
  2. Right on man, sorry I wasnt here to say good luck. I was on a roadtrip to NY, right now you are in bootcamp gettin IT'd, get some and come back with that EGA!
  3. Whats up man! Less then one week left. Ran my IST at some Marine MEPS place last Saturday and i'm good to go! Hope you are excited as I am.
  4. Yea it really is great exercise and a good change of pace from running all the time, you can get a cheap used one on craigslist if you cant find one to borrow. Im an OK swimmer, always liked the ocean and have gotten out of a couple currents, swam back from one lol. so I guess im not bad at swimming but its great great exercise and resistance.
  5. Hmm.. i guess i should borrow a bike, dont have much time left to go and buy one. I haven't swam in awhile but i know i am a strong swimmer.
  6. I had a Gary Fisher Hardtail for trail riding, Right now I have a couple different hardtail mountain bikes, I ride the Whittier trail for around 3-6mi. depending on my workout that day, and want to hit the fullerton loop. I also use the Cardio bike at the 24hr fitness.. starting at lv4 and moving the resistance up to level 12-16 for 13 min..2 min at lv6 and then up to 10-16 for another 13 min. then a 4-6 min cooldown at lv 4. THen hitt the weights! Gonna start hittin up the beach too, swimming and boarding is a great workout, and it helps with the tan lol
  7. what kinda bike you ride? Maybe i should start doin that as well, much easier.
  8. I know what you mean, I have been lagging on getting out and running lately. Ive been going hard on the bike tho, because its easier on my joints at this weight still.
  9. I am slowly getting my weight down, last weigh in was at 181.5lbs I still need to limit my intake to "normal" and run more
  10. Chillin man just working out, and burning the weekend carb up. Weighd in at 178 before carbing up so slowly but surely im gettin there. =) Hows ur progress going?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 25
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast