Conversation Between Kaitlyn B and codyswifey

Conversation Between Kaitlyn B and codyswifey

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hey Kailyn, how have you been?
  2. it was a dumb decision on my part ya i know tha and im sry
  3. ok, im srry for cussing u out and stuff, but i still dont think tht was cool. Why would you believe emily? We can be cool i quess, haha(: as long as we can like agree that this was all stupid and we can move on from it(: luv ya, kimber
  4. hey......me and cody are all kool so i just want to be kool with u 2
  5. listen. you said dont let kimber hate me; well chick, too damn late, he liked you, you had to go around ****ing believing all of emilys dumbass shyt. wtf ever, you wanna just take a break, whatever, you may think your cool bc you got out of it, but the fact tht you even believed one word tht dumb ***** said is stupid. and you can tell her im calling her tht, idgaf. if you hated her as mych as u said you did why the **** would you believe her.. jsut so u kno, i dont have any respect of anykind for you rite now, you wanna earn my resect back go ahead and try, but i doubt your gonna get anywhere, jsut know you missed out on a great guy nad thts ur damn loss *****, and yes i just called you a *****, i dont care, and all of leather neck pasing on wht u said to cody and talking **** abuot cody is dumb and stupid, he didnt do anything and you kno it, ur just a dumbass ***** who believes wht another dumb ass ***** says. so **** u, peace out, idgaf, ur dumb, and have a good life
  6. ya
  7. nice.... haha
  8. nm chillin blasting music not wanting to go to school tommrow
  9. listening to music
    u?
  10. ya thats what i told cody to do so i hope he lissens....anyway what you doing?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast