Conversation Between WM Devildog and sheila coker

Conversation Between WM Devildog and sheila coker

2 Visitor Messages

1. HI! So glad to hear from you! I remember you! I have a son now too-he just turned 1. I have had this post on this website for years-and you are the first one to contact me through it. My e-mail address is sunshinephares@yahoo.com, and you can e-mail me anytime. I am on facebook and are friends with Brake and Manilos-(who is still is the Corps) If you join facebook-we can friends and you can chat with everyone. Brake found me by googling my name-because she remembered my middle name was Sunshine-and MAnilos just found me on facebook. Can't wait to hear from you again! Joni Sunshine Kemple-Phares
  2. Hi My name is Sheila Coker and I was a graduate in platoon 4047. I have been trying to locate other graduates for many years however I have not been able to make contact with anyone.
    I hope that all is well with you. I read one of your post and I think that having at reunion would be a great idea. I speak to my son often about my experiences inthe Marine Corps- from boot camp to the fleet. Those were some of the best times of my life.
    Please keep me posted if you have any luck locating any other graduates.
    Semper Fi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2