Conversation Between USMC Sokol and MarinesFTW

Conversation Between USMC Sokol and MarinesFTW

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Yeah your suppose to take a Pre-IST before the command at MEPS to make sure you pass the physical requirements before you ship, and yeah I do, just search for me.
  2. IST at MEPS? Err no. I took the pull ups and crunches when I first when to MEPS, but other than that no.

Hey, do you have facebook? I don't really go on this site too much so it would be nice to keep in touch and stuff
  3. Haha Id guess it would vary quite a bit!! Have you taking your IST at MEPs yet?
  4. Nope definitely not. You gotta be working like 100 hour weeks though.
  5. Yeah it would be one ****ty job, but if you got a family it wouldn't be all bad.
  6. I never want to be a recruiter ! lmao .. it's stressful dealing with these kids who don't know what they want in life.
  7. Yeah man, I've had 5 drop out on me, and one was extremely hardcore then he got a girlfriend and another was going to sign papers and decided to think about it some more and completely dropped it.. lame as ****
  8. 26 here...and still don't have 2 referrals .... I brought one to the office last week, he said he's going to follow through and enlist. Just talked to him today and now he says he's going to wait a year or two .....****ing bull **** dude
  9. 41 days HEELL YEAH!
  10. Almost a month left..CRAZY
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast