Conversation Between biesseb and Integrity57

Conversation Between biesseb and Integrity57

3 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah from what I understand the Lib Policy for the Marines here does suck, and they had their overnight Lib taken away so everyone has to be back before midnight and they do room checks supposedly. But my femur had an abnormal bone growth on the femoral neck, where the femur meets the hip, and the excess bone had to be removed and they attached a titanium plate with a rod that goes into the femur for added support of the bone. When it was discovered that I needed to have surgery I was Med Dropped from school sent to have surgery done, then Con Leave and came back and got Staff Orders at NAS, it sucks because it's so boring but hopefully I can strike for a rate and take the 3rd Class exam in March and get the hell out of here.
  2. No I had school in Mississipi, however I had a couple buddies from MCT end up at "Pensuckola" as you call it. I hear it is quite a drag and that they are incredibly strict as far as liberty is concerned. Mississipi sucked also but I guess it's the whole MOS school mentality though.

So what happened to your femur, your basically a med hold?
  3. I was here in Pen-suck-ola as a student but ended up needing to have surgery on my femur and got stuck here on staff orders for the time being. Did you come through here for MOS school?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3