Conversation Between chels07 and chadhertz

Conversation Between chels07 and chadhertz

9 Visitor Messages

1. Ha I just realized your at boot camp all ready. Hope you earn the title and good luck! (even if it's a little late lol)
  2. I feel you. If I was you i'd go mechanic or crew chief, that is if you can't get intel. I actually am still thinking about crew chief as my mos.
  3. yeah..it sucks. I had already gone through the so excited then so nervous scene, and now I'll do it all over again in a month. I'm not sure about my MOS yet, whatever my recruiter can find open. I originally wanted intel, but then all the female slots filled up. I'm looking at helicopter mechanic, crew chief, public affairs, MP, etc etc.. I still really want intel or public affairs, but not sure if my recruiter can make it happen. He hasn't been the best in communicating lately so hopefully he is continuing to get my **** together.
  4. Well I haven't decided yet but I'm probably going to go 03xx. What about you? That sucks you got pushed back.
  5. So much for leaving soon, my ship date got pushed back til 20090112. Just over a month to go..More time to train I guess. If all goes well, I'll still be a Marine before you ship for boot : P lol what's your MOS?
  6. At least your leaving soon. I don't graduate till june so I have to wait.
  7. I'm doing good. Starting to get nervous but I guess that's all part of the process..Hopefully I'll be leaving soon, as long as my ship date doesn't get pushed back. Still signed as open so unless I get an MOS soon, it will probably get set back. It sucks but it happens..
  8. Good, how about you. So your leaving soon I see
  9. Hey, how's it going?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9