Conversation Between GuitarNineteen and chulaivet1966

Conversation Between GuitarNineteen and chulaivet1966

5 Visitor Messages

1. havent been on in awhile but would like to hook up as a friend drunk right now
  2. hey have a good christmas and your family
  3. Oh ****...I just discovered the link will not work unless you are signed in or something.
    So..if you are remotely interested you can go to www.*********************' and do a search for Wayne Evans....top right side of page I think.
    It's a very large military site covering all branches.

Hope that helps.
    SF
    we
  4. GuitarNineteen........'tell you about Nam?'.

My first Op (Operation Jackstay) was in the Iron Triangle/Mekong Delta area on the Long Thanh Peninsula so I'm familiar with the turf.
    That was my only Op in the South being in March '66.
    All my Ops after Jackstay were North of Chu Lai in the I Corps area.
    Any who served have my deepest respect.
    For those that were truly in combat the stories from a Marines perspective is likely to be quite similar.
    It was certainly no picnic for myself but many others had it much worse that myself.
    Should be more interested in my experiences you can check this link:
    http://marines.*********************...rson&ID=229611

I've been on this site for about a year.
    On the above link I've posted several pics, short film and my 'friendly fire' incident.
    I have not post my document of when I was wounded....seems too much like tooting my own horn when many had it much worse than myself.

Hope that helps answer any questions about my experience.
    Thanks for the inquiry.
    Have a good one...
    SF
    we
  5. Please tell me about nam sometime,from a marines perspective.My friend was in the engineers army in '66,in the triangle.Nasty stories,but he played guitar and sang elvis and hank.SF
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5