Conversation Between MarinesFTW and AlexJH

Conversation Between MarinesFTW and AlexJH

3 Visitor Messages

1. Maybe you should calm down, I was quoting another Marine on that. I find the best way to get poolees to shut up is to provide insight from a Marine. Maybe you're not familiar with the way I post, but when stupid crap gets posted thats how I do it.
  2. Who the **** do you think you are?? Saying that every Marine is not a rifleman are you ****ING kididng me? So when I go out to afghanistan and do patrols i'm no ****ing rifleman im just a simple ****ing 6217, nothing more? You know nothing about the Corps obviously. Your most likely one of those freaking kids who was everyone who wants everyone whos not a grunt to remove crossed rifles from our rank just because we dont shoot a freaking rifle every day, trying to make us look like the damn Army. I suggest you watch what the **** you say, you dont rate to say **** about anyone in the Corps, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? You signed a dotted line, congratyou****inglations, want the Medal of Honor for it? Seriously a ****ing joke.
  3. No.. When you DEP in and you are going on your HS Senior year, you can have 365 days PLUS 45 days. I DEP'd in June 2nd and I go to Boot Camp June 21st...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3