Conversation Between Cpl Heglar and montana

Conversation Between Cpl Heglar and montana

6 Visitor Messages

1. wow...i would not want to be in Wells boots....we were still toting M14s when i went threw....
  2. Yes I remember cleaning my M16A2. C Wells actually left a blank in his rifle and shot R Wells in the arm with it peeling his skin off from his wrist to his elbow. I can still remember the Screams from the DI's and Wells. Comical.
  3. dont remember makin it rain but we spent lots of time in it and were well coverd with sand befor we got out...remember making us roll our rifles around in it....then haven to clean them up again shortly after cleanin them the first time becaus one or two didnt get them clean enough the first time....ya learnd to wach the guy next to you make sure he did it rite
  4. Hey did you have to make it rain in the pits? We use to have to grab handfuls of sand and throw it in the air thus make it rain. Shortly after the 5th week the made the DI's stop the practice. I remember going to chow having 1/4" sand thick on my neck face and arms eating Lunch and Supper along with a nice serving of sand. It got all over the place. I sorta missed it after they made them stop ordering it.
  5. was a few that did lough...they hit the pits...the rest of us stood at parade reast and wached them
  6. in my Marine Corps there is no racisom...there are no whits blacks red bowns yellows...to us you all are just little green turds
    Laughs all around.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6