Conversation Between metalmsgt and secondchance

Conversation Between metalmsgt and secondchance

2 Visitor Messages

1. First I would like to apologize for the untimely reply. Life has been happening and I haven't had much time to check my messages.
    Not sure where you are in the process.
    It sounds to me like you have been exonerated of the charges so my guess is that your recruiter should be able to work your paperwork and get you back in even if he has to do a waiver. The Corps is always looking for people who want to join up to defend our Country.
    Keep talking to your recruiter, He is going to be your best info on that. If you want it, stick with it, he'll find a way. It took my recruiter about 6 mos to get me in the Corps because of prior service stuff, a divorce, and some alcohol related stuff in my records. He kept at it and got me in.
    I hope things work out for you

Hope you get
  2. Morning Msgt. i saw that you gave a another marine some help so i am here to ask your advice and guidance on something. First off i am not a Marine. I went to parris island and was pulled out of training week 3 because of a warrant that was issued for my arrest. when i got home i wasnt arrested they dropped the warrant and gave me a court date. i went to court a few weeks ago and my lawyer said i had no eveidence on me and i would be cleared of all charges. The charges are agg assault with a deadly weapon and conspriacy to the agg assault. The day before i went to boot amp i went out and drank with the guys and on the way home my cousin and former friend decided to attack a kid and hit him with a bat. I honestly did not wat to do and stood there in awe and when the hit the kid with the bat i just took off because i was leaving the next day to boot camp and did not wanna mess it up ,All the witness said i didnt do it and my former friend snitched on my cousin because he was the one who hit the kid with the bat. when we went to court i talked with the prosecutor and my cousins lawyer and mine and the said up front i was in the clear.. i wouldve been done with this but my cousin went against the prosecutor and his lawyer and plead not guilty and denied probation. sorry to ramble on sir but i jus wanted to kno what do you think my chances of gettin back into the corps is. I have a honorable discharge from P.I. and i been working with a recruiter since the day i came home in may. If i get cleared of these charges will i still need a waiver since i was removed from boot camp????
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2