Conversation Between marinemama and Meserole08orah

Conversation Between marinemama and Meserole08orah

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Im doing great about to get married here in a few months to another Marine stationed in Hawaii. So thats really about it, How are your boys doing? They both home safe yet?
  2. Hey there! How are you? Happy New Year! Just seeing how you were doing and what is new with you. XX
  3. oh i know how that is. i havent seen my mom yet since i left MOS school and i will see her in 3 days, so i am excited. then I am going to hawaii for 9 days so im really excited. I am not doing anything for veterans day... we are just going to BBQ. Im cooking some hawaiian chicken and steaks for my boys (Marines i am with every day) and then we will prolly watch Marine Movies I hope you enjoy the parade
  4. yes, they have/had the .mil accts. My younger son still gets me on that one. Can't say how many days...sorry...some of his Unit are still fighting the fight. He isn't at leatherneck yet though. I am looking at my older one on the couch though...lol he is home for the weekend. Yay! Have a great week! Happy Marine Corps Birthday! Woo hoo! Happy Veteran's Day too! I will be attending the huge parade we have here in Phoenix.
  5. of that would be great. how many more days till he is home?? Does your older one have a leatherneck account?? he should.
  6. Seeing that we are finally in November...lol lol I am starting my own countdown to my younger one being home! Maybe you will have a chance of seeing them another time.
  7. I was in Leatherneck Dwyer and Kandahar. lol its a shame i missed them, it would have been a great conversation. but im glad he mad it back okay. Its pretty calm in Leatherneck/Dwyer. Afghanistan nothing really goes on you'll get some stuff but nothing that harms anyone. But then again i am not infantry or anything close to that. But he will have fun.
  8. Awww....I am very happy you made it back safe! My one got home three weeks on Tuesday and he was at Leatherneck, making that amazing HUGE runway..lol He went to Kandahar to build something for the Harriers, but wasn't there long. Dwyer is where my younger son is now. Sorry you missed them though....they would have cracked up! XX
  9. Hey Mom... i just got back from Afghanistan. i did not see the boys but i was only there for 90 days. I am hopefully going back soon. But thank you for offering to send stuff that is so nice. I didnt get much out there because I wasnt there very long. But that is okay. Do you know what Base your boys were on? i was in KAF Leatherneck/Bastion and Dwyer.
  10. awwww....thanks, you are too sweet! =) best of luck to you, I will be sure to keep you in my prayers....if your mom needs anything when you go, have her give me a shout...I would be happy to help in anyway I can...XX
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast