Conversation Between StoneTheWeak and TJR1070

Conversation Between StoneTheWeak and TJR1070

3 Visitor Messages

1. I'm glad you're going to get to see her soon. Just take everything a little on the slow side. Engagements can last years and lead to a happy long life together, it's the commitment of the two people to each other that makes the relationship not a ring or license. I wouldn't jump too soon at a duty station on the East Coast since travel back and forth to home will be cheaper but take alot longer. It's going to take you 16-18 hours to drive home from Lejuene, and if you fly it will probably cost as much as from the West Coast. I know you don't think you have any control over your life right now but a few months after you get to your permanent duty station everything will settle out and it is alot better trying to plan stuff when you know what you will be doing everyday and where you will be in six months to a year.
  2. I haven't seen my girl in about 4 months. Shes coming to see me in 3 weeks, and I'm going to pickup the engagement ring on the 1st. Me and her are just trying to figure out a way to get stationed together. Sounds like ospreys so I can be at new river is the only real good option I have.
  3. My wife is from Rochester and graduated from Greece-Ridge HS. We were just there in Feb had a garbage plate from Nick Tahoe's and went to a fund raiser at Point Pleasant FD in Irondequoit. Great place but a little cold in Feb. Take care of yourself. -Semper Fi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3