Conversation Between HurricaneRJ and davblay

Conversation Between HurricaneRJ and davblay

6 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks for the note Raymon, I appreciate it very much. I want you to remember your training and come back safely. If it's Gods will I will be here when you return. Fair winds and calm seas that follow you brother,

Dave
  2. Hey Dave, long time no talk. I blame myself but I've been busy and I know you are touching other future Marines hearts and I appreciate everything you have done for me and for those to come. I'm doing great over here in Iraq, and when the time comes for a chat, you'll be the first one to know.

Semper Fi' Devil Dog.
  3. I've been hanging in Dave. Deployment is coming up pretty soon, don't know when or where were going yet. The Higher-ups are still tossing up Iraq or Afghanistan. I'm just trying to be below the radar for the moment. I'm not a popular guy within my platoon. Had a couple of incidents where I just refused to be hazed.
  4. Hey Marine....you got to good to speak to an old friend? Good to see ya Raymon, I miss you.

Dave
  5. How are you, my dark green brother? Is everything getting better? I truly hope so, you are my friend and I always try to take care of my friends, ya know?

Semper Fi,

Dave
  6. Raymon, I was wondering about you today! How are ya my younger brother? Long time no see!

Semper Fi,

Dave
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6