Conversation Between mdb0227 and PinkCowgirl

Conversation Between mdb0227 and PinkCowgirl

9 Visitor Messages

1. thats great in a way! hahah i mean school sucks, but its good your busy because then it will make time go by super fast :] You'll probably get that first letter in a week or two, hang tight!

Im doing great! i got a 5 min phone call from brett(because his platoon won a challenge) so it was AMAZING to hear his voice i couldnt even believe it! i was doing crummy before that, but that phone call is exactly what i needed haha
  2. Hey!!! I'm so busy with school right now it's not even funny!!! Still waiting on that first letter...but I've got tons to keep me busy! How are you?
  3. hey girl, so how did it go? are you doing okay?
  4. Man it's killin me. I'm waiting on my final phone call right now. *gulp*
  5. hahah sheesh that sounds way harder than just one :]

good luck! talk soon yea?
  6. Thanks. I'm getting ready to say good-bye for the....3rd...time...later tonight. We had the in-person good bye last week. The phone good-bye and everything last night....THEN he magically appeared today online from the military hotel he's at before leaving for boot tomorrow!!! So I get ANOTHER good-bye. HIGHS AND LOWS OR WHAT!?!?
  7. Well let me tell you it is not easy. But you'll be glad to know that the hardest part is saying goodbye. after that it will be okay. Just keep telling yourself its only 3 months and if you keep yourself busy and write him everyday it will be fine. He actually wrote me 2 days after he got there and another three days after that but i didnt recieve the letters until 2 weeks after he wrote them. The mailing system sucks and not only do they have zero time to write, but it usually takes at least a week to get it. Try to think of it positively, even though its hard. I mean "absence makes the heart grow fonder" right? I find it does. Please keep in touch im on here all the time :]
  8. Oh my gosh, how do you deal with boot!?!?! What should I expect? How long did it take before you got that first letter? He leaves tomorrow and I'm already freaking out a touch. I'm so new to all of this...
  9. Hey!

i just read one of your posts you made and My boyfriend(of 3 years) has left for boot about a month ago. So i want you to know i totally feel your anxiety :] if you ever want to talk just let me know. Good luck!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9