Conversation Between DADDYMAC34 and Quinbo

Conversation Between DADDYMAC34 and Quinbo

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. good to have you back bro.... saw your thread on "super squad" I wasn't in it. But, remeber it being a big deal!!!
  2. You read my mind on the 4011 thing and it cracked me up. I think that old lady might be in the gray stage of alzheimers and doesn't remember that she just reminded us yesterday the exact same thing.
  3. Sgt Quinn, your Fox 2/3 bros have your back!!!! There is always a beer on deck for you here.....
  4. Happy Thanksgiving from the Quinn family!
  5. I think I hit report not reply. Sorry about that -- I do remember Heath. Wow a Major!! That is great...
  6. Do you remember Cpl Heath? He was my first fleet fireteam leader. The fastest guy in the battalion on the 3 mile. I bumped into him in bridgeport when he was a 2nd Lt. He's a major now.
  7. My son is in the DEP leaves after his senior yr. He is hoping for tanks. He is MAC34
  8. Just got off the phone with Hurley and he did remember u. He said there are a boat load of old Fox guys on Facebook. I am not a Facebook guy. My son found this site and I decided to jump on board to cover his 6. Some of these people are d-bags on here. They would have had the boots taken to them at Fox!
  9. I remember hurley. Dark hair about my height, squinty eyes and always had a smile on his face like he was loving life. I'm drawing a blank on woody. 87 I worked in the police shed and skated a lot. I've also talked to Coleman from weapons platoon. He's a Sgt Maj now. Avila from 3rd herd retired as a gunny and his son is in the Marines now.
  10. I got there from barracks duty in December of 1986 with Grillo. Do u remember Woody a big guy - he went recon and was one if not the first boot on the ground in Somalia. Still in touch with alot of those guys. Cpl Hurley worked in the Co office. He got out as a Gunny.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast