Conversation Between OldGruntNamVet and DocGreek

Conversation Between OldGruntNamVet and DocGreek

4 Visitor Messages

1. JIM....what kind of New Year did you have? Mine sucked....fell asleep on my couch, about 23:30......missed the dam ball drop!! Got 3 calls, from some Bro's, wishing me a Happy F*****G, New Year!! WELL.....same to you, BRO!!....SEMPER FI.....Doc Greek
  2. JIM.....HOW ARE YOU DOIN'!! My 38 year old son, and I, went to a Christmas/Family get together with friends of mine. 20 people! Lot's of food, and GOOD company. I hate the holidays, brings back memories of families, of the wounded, and dead Marines, I've treated. Being with friends, and having a fun time, HELPS.....A LOT!! Jim, Happy New Year to you......I'll be thinking of you on the 31st. SEMPER FI, BRO!.....Doc Greek
  3. Jim....I'm always here for you, 24/7/365. I live one day at a time.....sometimes, one hour at a time, especially in crowded, public places. I try to prepare for it, but you never know!! At 62, I can't run, and won't....just take my lumps, and give back a few!!.....SEMPER FI.....Doc Greek
  4. 59....that's NOT OLD!! Sounds like we think alike, I'm making you a friend!.....SEMPER FI.....Dcc Greek
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4