Marine Corps - USMC Community - Blog Entries - Blogs
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. page 11

does anyone one know if you have a page 11 could one stiil recieve honarable discharge
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Composite Score Calculator!

Just in case anyone is interested, my friend and I created an accurate Composite Score Calculator in Excel since we were fed up with the one on MOL. If you want to try it out, just go visit my website, www.TheSuperMarine.com !

If you have any questions, comments, or requests, just let me know! Thanks!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. hey there Marines

first and foremost i want to say Semper Fi to all of you, and now on with it. i'm wondering if any of you devil dogs out there have any pt cards used in boot camp, or in the fleet while on company pt. i seem to have lost mine and would like to get a hold of some of them. thank you and Semper Fi Marines
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Best rank in the Marine Corps?

Being a Pvt sucks. Need I say more?
    PFC? Not as bad as Pvt, but just as grueling.
    I loved being a LCpl because of the camaraderie with all the other reckless 19-21 yr olds running amuck during "hurricane parties" at the barracks in Camp Lejeune, but still a rough rank.
    Cpl was gratifying as it is the first step to leading younger Marines (although at any rank we lead younger Marines).
    Sgt was my favorite rank. Although I got out as a Sgt and didn't experience ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Enlisted to Infantry Officer

I got out of the Marines in 07, so I could get my degree. I'm entering my third year of college now and I want to be an officer. I do miss the camaraderie. Enlisted, I was a comm Marine. I got to do a lot of very life altering things in my deployments to Fallujah and Hit. The one thing I didn't get to do was lead Marines in combat, although I did lead Marines in Iraq, it wasn't necesarily combat missions. I was basically on the sidelines while my fellow Marines kicked ass.

When I ...

Updated 12-06-09 at 08:53 AM by Semperdog

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. To the WM recruit I saw in Supply on Day 1.

It was the early morning hours of January 17, 1991. The bombing of Bagdad had bugun a couple of hours earlier. I had just arrived in Parris Island and was just as confused and as scared as everyone else. It was when we were being issued uniforms in supply that you were directly across from me at the table. I was shocked that such a beautiful woman was going into the Marine Corps. You were about 5' 1" maybe 19 / 20 blue eyes brown hair. We did not stop making eye contact and you knew that I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Hot anyone

8. madness

About 2 weeks ago I was at walmart w/ my son doing a little grocery shopping when I woman comes up to me and says, "HEY!" quite rudely.

I looked at her and said excuse me?? She then proceeded to say, "I know you're a marine by the way you are carrying yourself, who in the hell let you dye your hair that way and what ****ing command are you in?"

At this point I'm astounded by the fact that she would come up to me when I am with my son and chew my ass. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Boot Camp 1956

new close order drill

in 1956 the form of close order drill was called Squads Right Drill, what was the form of close order drill prior to and after Squads Right??
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Di57

When I was in bootcamp at MCRD San Diego in 1956 and when I became a drill instructor in 1957 the close order drill was known as Squads Rigth Drill. Apparently before and after that time another form of close order drill was in use. What was that form of drill called?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  11. Semper Fi!, If my beloved Corps needs help, just ask.

Semper Fi, OOOOHHRAHHH!

My brothers and sisters. I have never forgotten who I am and where I come from. If any of you need to talk (professionally) or to yak or bull****. I am a friend and Forensic Psychologist and have been personally in critical incidents in my military and law enforcement careers. So if my Corps needs help just let me know. My services are always free to my beloved Corps. I can be reached anytime at my e-mail at forensicman@aol.com or at my XBOX Live account at Merc069. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  12. Marine Corps Birthday.

I am currently a Police Officer in Los Angeles. On the Marine Corps Birthday, I was sitting in roll call as I am every morning.

The Watch Sergeant went around the room and asked if there was anything anyone wanted to add. It was my turn and I said, "Happy Birthday Marines" and got a resounding "OOH RAH," in unison from all of the Marines in the room.

The Sergeant, a West Point graduate, and veteran of Desert Storm, just lowered and shook his ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  13. composite score and cft

so im hearing mixed things about the composite score and the cft giving you points. im just trying to do everything in my power to get promoted. with my cft it says i have a 1832. im not a genius but i know thats wrong. please give me a straight answer someone...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  14. Need help with lat moving or staying 3051

Ive been in for over four years and only have eight months left on contract. Im stuck on wether to stay a 3051 supply and pcs to parris island or go into 0241 imagery analyst. If there is anyone that is supply or has worked at parris island or is an 0241 and can give me some information on what i can expect it would be of great help.

Semper Fi
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  15. Help

Okay so my friends husband beat the **** out of her, she tried filing for divorce and apparently his command says they can't do that... explain

Updated 11-20-09 at 07:36 AM by Goodenough89 (fixing it)

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast