Marine Corps - USMC Community - Blog Entries - Blogs
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Fallen Brother

be Sure You Pray Tonight When You Lay Your Head Down!! Earlier In The Week A Close Friend, A Boot Camp Buddy Paid His Ultimate Sacrifice. When You Say Your Prayers Just Know That He Is Watching Over Us All!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Re Enlisting bonuses

Does anyone know what the Re Enlistment bonuses for going reserves in the 0621 Field? Please help.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Re Enlisting bonuses

Does anyone know what the Re Enlistment bonuses for going reserves in the 0621 Field? Please help.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 3 Mar Div, Lima 03XX

I been searching for well over 10 yrs now to find any Marine that served with 3 Mar Div Lima CO 03XX filed, to be more to the point my Father was a 0351 anti-tank assaults man back in Nam 65-71 i think he was a POW/MIA for awhile not sure on the dates really. Just looking to find someone that served with him. He eneded up passing away in 97' due to agent Orange lympnoma cancer. ANy help would be great.
    Semper Fi
    Cpl Seay
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Looking 4 History

Would like to find out what happen to Fox Brty 2/12 in K-Bay,HI.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. First time mother...active duty Marine

I was wondering if there were any female Marines out there that could give me some advice on being a first time mother while also serving on active duty. My husband and I are expecting our first child in July of this year and I'm alittle nervous with how much the Marine Corps is willing to work with new parents. My husband is also a Marine and we're stationed overseas so things are alittle less leniant than in the states. If any Marine mothers have any advice on babies or on being an active duty ...

Updated 01-19-10 at 10:35 PM by Samantha Swann

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. unsure of moving on up

My name is LCpl A and I love the Marine Corps. I have been on the Corps roller coaster, however, where one minute everything is peachy keen and the next everything is at it's worst, but i am very unsure of what choices to make next.

I have a "God Awful" command (who doesn't) and sure I have hit my speedbump in the past where I'd be lucky if i got an hour off from duty or some other punishment, but that was over a year ago and i've proven myself.

The Marine ...

Updated 01-10-10 at 07:20 PM by LegalBeagle4421

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Returning to the Corps

What are my chances of getting into the Marines Corps Reserve? I am 35 yrs old and served 4 yrs active I got out in 1999?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. 8 years prior service, 32 years old, interested in becoming JAG officer

I separated from the Marines in January 2005 after having served 8 years. Since then I've completed a bachelor's and master's degree.

I'm interested if it would be possible for me to attend OCS and get into the Marine Corp FLEP program. I understand that there may be age restrictions that I'm pushing, and just want to know if it is a possibility.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Changing My mos.

Hey im lcpl ryan casey and im wantin some info. on changing my mos. My mom works with a whole bunch of national gaurd officers who were all enlisted marines and they have all told her that once i have hit my two year mark on my enlistment i should have the oppurtunity to change my mos. Im not exactly sure if this is true or not but i was wanting some more info about it and how i should go along changing my mos.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  11. going back to the marine corps

ok so i have been out of the corps since 2006...i have some good experience under my belt, i was 0331 did three tours in iraq....my question is i have been thinking of joining the reserevs.....do i keep my rank as e-5 in the reserves and would i be able to attend sniper school in san diego....i was a PIG in 2005 just never got the chance to go to school to be a HOG
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  12. Active Duty, Pregnant, and EASing

Hey all!
    So, me and my husband just found out that we are (unexpectantly) expecting a baby. The only problem is that we both EAS in 7 months... uhhh... any advice or experience here? Thanks, in advance!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  13. Uniforms Aren't Just Uniforms

I recently read an ALMAR about the prohibiting the stopping off base while wearing utilities. Now, for you old timers that isn’t new news. In fact, some remember when you were just barely legal stopping to change a tire while still in utilities. Although, you might want to keep in mind, most of those folks just barely remember what time they need to take their medications.

Wearing your Class “A” uniform has always been a sense of pride for most Marines. It seems there’s just something
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  14. Help...Naval Gunfire School

I am hoping that someone out there can help me. I attended Naval Gunfire School in Okinawa at Camp Hansen in 1985. I am looking for a picture of an emblem or something like that of the school. I even tried e mailing camp hansen itself and got nothing from them. I am trying to replace personal items that were lost in a flood. I thank you all very much for any help you can provide. Semper Fi. Bill
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  15. American Flag Freedom Murals

Happy Holidays!

May Peace be with you and all your loved ones! A Special Holiday Thank You for all Active Duty Service Men and Women, Veterans and their Families! I hope you have a wonderful Holiday!

Big hugs, Annie Margarita

Please read the article about the American Flag Freedom Murals and remember to Thank a Veteran!

American Flag Freedom Murals

While living in Leadville, Colorado, Annie Margarita was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast