Marine Corps - USMC Community - Blog Entries - Blogs
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Soon to be Marine

Whats up Marines i am working on joining the Marines and i am having a little bit of a hard time can anyone tell me more about the real test?? My recruiter and buddies tell me its a easy test isthis true.

Ooohrah
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Questions for Marines, who recently (less than 1 year) graduated from BRC.

So I have had these questions asked a few time on other sites. I am not a Recon Marine, but I am hoping a new grad from BRC can knock these out for future Marines, and Recon hopefuls. Thanks, gents.

Questions for Marines, who recently (less than 1 year) graduated from BRC.

What is the longest run at SOI and BRC?

What is the longest swim?

What is the longest hump?

How often do you take the PFT and CFT? ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. DontTearMeDown

This is a call to all Marines. Please go to www.DontTearMeDown.com and watch the video. Our history and our future are at stake. After watching the video and you agree please sign the petition
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Question about Recruiters and the fiscal year

I am attempting to get back in the Marine Corp. My Re-Code is RE1APLHA which is what I need to get back in. My recruiter stated
    ; "I need to get back in before the fiscal year or I will not be able to get in for along time". Is this true ? I do not want to go back in till November because I want to finish my online classes before I am back in active dutie. At this time the recruiter has not stated what Mos are available or critical. I would like to know my options of Jobs. My Asvab
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Mama's Place

Does anyone remember mama's place camp onna point okinawa 1980?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. looking for my brother

maddog bill mcclelland call me at 7135151799
    let me know you arestill kickin bro

bobby
    semper fi
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Trying to go into the active reserves

I'm wanting to go into the AR, but I'm having trouble finding a good contact number for a PSR. I have searched the internet, and called a couple of RS but haven't gotten anywhere... I would appreciate some guidance, Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. 4.5 4.5 why?

I am a NCO I moved into this billet of mine that used to take 4 Sgt's but now there is just me doing it for the past 6 months and I am only getting a 4.5 4.5 my avg is 4.7 4.7 I know it is a new command for me but if I am doing a billet that took 4 sgt's to do not to mention I am also doing the PLT Comander job since next highest rank is a MSGT so I have to do the PLT Commander and the PLT Sgt jobs since I am the Senior Cpl here and yet I am onyl getting that I have done 22 MI's two combat deployments ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. I am a 3043 an and need some help

Im a 3043 and would like to know any other publications that would help a DASF Clerk. I was appointed this job recently and wouldlike to know all i can learn about this job. I have gone through the 4400-124 and want to know more. Thank you
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Need Some Guidance Please Help

This is just a scenario and i want input from you guys:

If one of your marines fail field day and you tell them that you will be inspecting there rooms the following day, and they will be in there Alphas. Do you have to be in the same uniform even if you are not inspecting there uniforms just inspecting the room?

And if so is there a Order or a white letter or anything stating you need to be in that particular uniform.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  11. Commandant Randolph McCall Pate

General Pate visited Okinawa sometime around 1958. I was only a private and was invited to sit at the head table with the Commandant. Anyone remember the date when he was there?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  12. Up Front

Occasionally you run across things said or written by others who condense what you think and feel far better than yourself:

When you lose a friend you have an overpowering desire to go back home and yell in everybody's ear, "This guy was killed fighting for you. Don't forget him-- ever. Keep him in your mind when you wake up in the morning and when you go to bed at night. Don't think of him as the statistic which changes 38,788 to 38,789. Think of him as a guy who wanted to live ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  13. prior cpl. been out 12 yrs working on getting back in

my package is done going to meps.im 35 been out 12 yrs re1-a code on my dd 214. what do you all think my chances are to get back in,,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  14. Why I chose to be a Marine.

I'd like to post a few comments about the recruiting approach of the Corp vs the other branches of the service and why I chose to be a Marine.
    If you recall the recruiting posters over the years, you'll remember that the Army pushed choice over chance in regards to a career path. The Navy offered adventure, travel, etc. The Air Force invited you to join the space age. Thier msgs/appeals have varied over time, trying to find the right mix to attract recruits. I notice that the
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  15. Dual Marine Marriage HELP

I'm active duty stationed at Miramar while my boyfriend is active at Quantico. I'm wondering how the whole marriage thing is all supposed to work. His EAS is in a year so we planned on getting married soon so that I could establish a home for us here and wait for him to come when he gets out. As far as how the BAH is supposed to work I'm clueless and I dont want to ask anyone in my command yet since I dont want to start a fuss if this isnt going to happen right away anyway. And what about sep pay, ...

Updated 05-20-09 at 05:29 PM by Snykalvayne

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast