Marine Corps - USMC Community - Blog Entries - Blogs
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. in search of

I am looking for any Marines that were in ST&A platoon 1/1 and did the 1984 WESTPAC on the USS Monticello LSD35
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Maag

Any MAAG vets still around? When & Where.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Camp Lejeune 1969-1972 Platoon 165

I am hunting any one that I was at PAris Island 1969 graduated 7-1-1969 Hotel Company 2nd Battalion 6th Marine and then went to Camp Lejeune 1969 to 1972. Please help!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Big Decision

Here's the deal,
    I was in the Marine Corps from 04-08 and got out. I've been out for a little over a year now and and debating on wether or not to go back in. I have gone through pros and cons but still find it hard to make up my mind. I dont want to sign another contract and regret it later. I was thinking of the Active Reserve program and lat moving to 7051. Any insight from anyone that has been through the AR process or in that MOS would be greatly appreciated. Has anybody else made this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Platoon 392 MCRD San Diego

Looking for members of platoon 392 MCRD San Diego. Grad date is March 1964. Also looking for Platoon 392 Grad photo and yearbook.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Platoon 3071

Looking for old buds from plt. 3071 in Nam 1967-1969 if you are out there let me know
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Opsec----everybody Must Read

As a Marine i feel honored that this site exists, it is informative to the newer members of our corps as well as family members, and keeps the salty dogs in touch as well, a very honorable cause, i a m not opposed to posting on this website either but if one were to look at my profile they would find the information available on it is kept to a minimum, OPSEC and COMSEC are continuous, i understand family efforts to ask questions about deployments but i do ask that everybody takes into consideration ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Miniature medals on civilian suits

It is contradictory and not clear cut. Below is what I received and the way I will do it. I should add, that usually former Marines would wear their personal decorations, or also the Navy or Presidential Unit Citation ribbon.
    Good Morning Mr. Clancy,
    The below paragraph is the reference from Marine Corps Order
    P1020.34F(Marine Corps Uniform Manual)

5105. DECORATIONS, MEDALS, RIBBON BARS, AND LAPEL BUTTONS WORN ON
    CIVILIAN CLOTHING
    1. Decorations, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Miniature medals on civilian suits

Disregard as I received the answer from HQMC.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Armory's

Anybody know the form name or number the armorer's use for weapon counts or daily counts?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  11. Looking For Platoon 388 12/17/53

Lookimg for anyone that was in Parris Island Platoon 388 between Oct/Dec 17,53 under SSgt TA Laird,Cpl AL Smith or Sgt JD Parneir.
    Just wondering if anyone was around to chat and how life has treated them. contact:
    N1IQU@comcast.net
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  12. Employment

Does anyone in here know a good way in DC to get a job. I was in the Infantry for 9 years and all that good stuff but no luck still. If anyone can help email me at firstseg3@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Matt
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  13. Looking for yearbook 1952 Parris Island Plt 301

My dad was in Parris Island 4th Battalion and his platoon was 301. Is there anyone out there, that may have it? I have the group photo, but I want his individual one.

Thank you for your help
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  14. Looking For Mcrd Parris Island Yearbook Plt 1004 Oct 14, 1986 To Jan 09, 1987

Hello to All of My Brother Marines,

I would like to know if anyone out there has the following Marine Corps Recruit Depot Book or know where I can get one: Platoon 1004 MARINE CORPS RECRUIT DEPOT Parris Island, S.C. Yearbook October 14, 1986 to January 09, 1987? I'm Willing to pay TOP dollar $$$!

Most kind regards,

Alexanderrw
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  15. Need help finding a song title.

Out with the guys here on 58 in Oki, outside foster, and we were up at nashville's, listening to some music having dome drinks and dancing on the 11ths, ive had this song stuck in my head for days now and i cant find it anywhere on the internet. the only thing i can tell you is that its a male country singer and " im a US Marine " is in the song, if anyone can help please comment, I've tried some of the other blogging sites and all i got was hatred for being a Marine in Okinawa... so ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast