Marine Corps - USMC Community - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

I fully agree with all of your statements. The sad thing is. We as Americans have been gaged and silenced by the government. I must comment on your statements about who Obama is. Although I agree he is not qualified for the job for many more reasons other than what you state. Make no mistake....he is the Manchurian Candidate. This is how he made it into office in the first place. He was groomed for this position. His sole agenda is to destroy the very fabric of America through hostile actions for the top. His sole goal is one world government and one world religion. Someone has promised him the control seat if he cooperates. He will not get reelected to another term but, he will be our next President through reappointment. Let's say for a second that he doesnt make it to the 2nd term, you have not heard the last of him, he will rise again from the public sector and attempt to finish what he started. He will be more powerful that way coming in from the big business side of the politics world.

He is a traitor and an anarchist....Nostrodamous said it best..."A man with dark skin and dark hair will rise to power from in unknown source to destroy life as it will be know. He will not be identifieable until the end...The Anticrhist".

I say these things under the guidelines and protecton of the 1ST AMMENDMENT.
    The subject matter that you have covered, though numerous, could not have been said(written) any better. I stand by what you have stated in full agreement.
    lcpldriscoll122 I am not talking about Recruit Training. I highly doubt you are a Marine, I think you are a poolee.
    Well said. I feel as though we can all learn from each other, but it's very hard to learn when people either use dismissive language or simply talk "out their ass". This site is as much about helping each other as Marines: current, past, or future.
    Wow, I guess I've gotten soft, I would have been a bit more diplomatic saying stfu like he did...
    Haha, all these comments and not one answer.... I was hoping someone had these answers.
    3 miles is the longest run, longest swim is to the end of a pool and back, longest hump 9 miles 2 pfts i dont know about the cft because when i went it wasn't around and i graduated a little over a year ago, in the fleet you run it twice a year, you don't run with a gas mask on...you get your gas mask learn how to use go into the gas chamber then hand it back in. cant tell you the biggest shock because it probably wont be the same and even if it was i wouldnt say because i want you to get the full experience, biggest reason for drops is probably rifle range or pft failures. and don't talk down or disrespect the "old timers" without them you would not even be typing on this forum.........semper kill
    Look at it this way: I once said "thank you" to a gunnery sergeant, and he said: "Don't thank me, the Marine Corps thanks me twice a month." I think the assumption of "gentlemen" (or ladies) is inherent with earning the right to wear the uniform.
    MicMarine, I cannot answer about how BRC is ran these days, but what makes a Recon Marine will never change. People drop mostly because they quit. The training is designed to weed out the none hackers.
    In 1954 I heard Marines referred to as "gents", used it myself till 1975. I even said "please" to grubby Grunt in Nam....he still thanks me for it. We both laugh.
    Thanks for listening gents.....and ladies too if you are present.
    I may be "new" to this site, but I know more about how the Marine Corps is ran than you can ever hope to know there BigAl.
    Updated 08-05-09 at 08:46 AM by MicMarine
    CONGRATULATION'S
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
    Officers have been calling each other by their first name since my uncle was in, I was 10 or 11. So I will call Marines gents when addressing an all male unit. If gents is an insult to you (which is the abbreviation for gentlemen. Which is how you address multiple officers at one time), tough its my blog, get over it and have some prune juice.
    Congratulations SSGT!!! Sounds like you won't have to worry about working parties too much anymore!
    SFi
    C
    Good points.
    Now Marines are "Gents." Makes you wonder what is next. Oh, I already know. The answer is calling Marine Corps Officer's by their first name.
    Sgt Read Your Post A Couple Of Times . Very Well Said, A Lot Of Good Points Where Made. I Wonder If Some Of The Marines That Give Out There Advice To A Poolee That Asks A Question Be It Allready Asked Or Just Off The Wall Can Rember Back When They Were Thinking About What The Marine Corps Was Like, And Were Looking For Some Answers To There Questions Back Then
    Newbie!!
    Nicely said Devil... I found it ...