Marine Corps - USMC Community - Uncategorized - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The Marine Corps Is Getting Soft???!!!

I am here to see what other marines think. Especially the opinion of Marines who have been in a long time and have specifically seen the changes in our Corps over time. I went to boot camp in 2007 and it was easy. I mean when i come home and say that i thought the hardest part of bootcamp was homesickness, i think thats a problem. My cousin who enlisted in 2000 says boot camp sucked was extremely hard and he got ****ed up pretty much. So you can see the difference. In my bootcamp we were the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Remarks of Possible Open Gay Policy???!!!

I would like feedback on how others feel about this possible new policy. I cant even describe how disturbing and ****ed off this makes me i dont hate gays but i hate what they do. and this should not be allowed to be allowed in military. i can only imagine recruit training that one recruit is gay and can be open about it and the other recruits who arent gay...how uncomfortable that would be ina lot of situations which recruit training is composed of. the military and marine corps is getting soft ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized