PDA

View Full Version : select grade..

cqwalker
10-24-10, 03:17 PM
so i guess im picking up cpl on the 1st of november, but on mol it doesnt show it yet even though mol has been updated on the 23rd of october. but i guess me being here in afghanistan im 8.5 hours ahead of the east coast time so i believe that im just impatient for it to show it..

but if anyone has any essay when it supposed to update to show the select grades, any information would be greatly appreciated, but its weird seeing how people already have the select grade of E4 at 1580, where people with almost 1800 their select grade doesnt show.

please do not post any useless information,

christ0ph0311
10-24-10, 03:33 PM
some Marines are ineligible to get promoted for one reason or another, that is why. If you know you got the score don't worry, you'll pick up.

thediesel713
10-24-10, 04:35 PM
If you are not selected for E4 but others are than you will not get promoted. If no one is selected, no worries. Where you NJPd or non reqd?

itdoesmatter
10-25-10, 08:34 AM
so i guess im picking up cpl on the 1st of november, but on mol it doesnt show it yet even though mol has been updated on the 23rd of october. but i guess me being here in afghanistan im 8.5 hours ahead of the east coast time so i believe that im just impatient for it to show it..

but if anyone has any essay when it supposed to update to show the select grades, any information would be greatly appreciated, but its weird seeing how people already have the select grade of E4 at 1580, where people with almost 1800 their select grade doesnt show.

please do not post any useless information,

you dumb sh!t its SA as in Situational Awareness not essay.....and they are going to promote you......