PDA

View Full Version : waiver rejected....

Danny8250
10-19-10, 08:01 PM
my waiver was rejected and my new recruiter said it as because of the phone interview? he said i can retake ABVAB and then try to re-summit it. I scored a 36 which is very low but im going for 0311 so i passed for that specific job. i didnt know what to study the first time but feel much better now. If i score over a 51 will this increase my chances enough so that i may be approved my wavier was a possession of marijuana 6.4 grams. All i want to do is become a Marine and i just looking for some ideas or maybe things to talk about. whats the deal with that phone interview it was basic questions that i had already filled out in my paperwork. any help any info would be great.

josephd
10-19-10, 09:07 PM
fill out some more of that profile

36 on the ASVAB!?!....wow...

I don't see how scoring higher on the ASVAB is going to increase your chances of getting a drug waiver approved...just my opinion but those are two completely separate things.

stretchusa
10-19-10, 09:13 PM
Dude, its the 6.4 grams of weed, not the ASVAB not an interview.

Lisa 23
10-19-10, 09:23 PM
Another one who should've registered as a Marine Friend instead of a poolee.
You're not no poolee until you have an actual shipdate to MCRD.
And I agree with josephd.....I don't see how getting a higher ASVAB score is going to improve your chances of getting a drug waiver approved. Also.....the Marines here have NO idea if your waiver will be approved or not, either.

usmc3521
10-19-10, 10:06 PM
way to go pot head, drugs rule..............F*ckin dumb dick stupid f*cker