PDA

View Full Version : Wikileaks

pocatellodave
10-16-10, 10:12 AM
I was reading this article on the internet,and can't believe servicemen are giving out material that can only harm our country.It's not like they are your average spy as they don't seem to fear retaliation.
We all know that there things we all have seen while in the Corps,that the public don't need to be aware of.Defending your country isn't your averege game of cowboys and indians.It can only create damage if the citizens become aware of things the military have to do to accomplish their jobs.
We are at war with some people in Iraq and Afghanistan.If you aid or abet the enemy in any way,it is treason in my mind,and in the Code of Conduct if my memory,which is slipping a bit in my old age,is correct.The penalty is death.I truly hope no Marine is involved in this scandal in any way.How would you like to be in combat with someone that literally cut his countries throat?
That's my two cents worth from a proud old Marine that would still grab a rifle and fight for the country I love,and I sure wouldn't sell classified documents to anyone that could undermine the U.S.A.!

hbharrison
10-16-10, 11:26 AM
Read some of the stuff that went on WiKi seems not to have been sold but I as you do not get it why on earth have these service members don this it is just d*mn dumb, stupid what ever. What did they have to gain?