PDA

View Full Version : Life Changer

joshlagrange
10-11-10, 11:37 PM
greetings and oohrah to all my fellow teufel hundens out there. Guys I am in some serious need of some good old fashioned brotherly advice here. I walked down to my recruiters office last monday as...

Sgt Leprechaun
10-12-10, 12:06 AM
Craaaap.

OK, what you are going to have to do is get the RE code changed. Only HQMC can do that, so that means submitting a waiver packet.

This will be a LONG and ardous process so be prepared for it NOW.

Talk with "USMC3521" who just accomplished it after many years of trying. He can point you in the right direction.

joshlagrange
10-12-10, 12:23 AM
thank you Sergeant I hope this marine can lend some useful advice. The army recruiter told me he could get a waiver being I had an honorable discharge told him I would rather die than become a...

Sgt Leprechaun
10-12-10, 12:29 AM
You may have to do what you may have to do. Going to another branch isn't the end of the world, plenty of Marines have done it and will continue to do it.

Yes, I know what you WANT...but what you NEED may be a different thing.

PM 3521 for sure.

usmc3521
10-12-10, 02:48 PM
got it Sgt. Sent him directly to the man who handles RE code changes. He is good people and will help this Marine out. S/F

Sgt Leprechaun
10-12-10, 05:32 PM
I KNEW you were the Marine to talk to. OUTstanding.

joshlagrange
10-12-10, 07:23 PM
Thank you both very much I will definately keep the two of you updated on what is happening and who knows maybe catch you in the fleet S/F