PDA

View Full Version : MOS confusion? Check out this great advice!

bartone
10-07-10, 01:30 AM
Recently, I have made several post to the Ask a Marine forum on this website pleading for information about picking my MOS and what the whole wish list thing is about. Thanks to several Marines, they convinced me to not get pushed into a job I do not want.

I leave in under a month for Boot Camp, and like many others on here I've noticed I am starting to get serious nerves about not having a job secured, I mean I've been in the Pool for like 10 months now.

Well recently I found some information sponsored by: Lance Corporal D.A. Richards, and essentially its everything thing other Marines on this site have been asking me and more, hopefully I save somebody the pain I've been having lately worrying none stop about what I'm going to do about my MOS.

Check it out, some GREAT advice here: http://futurejarheads.webs.com/mossjobs.htm

Aitrus
10-07-10, 02:09 AM
Thanks for posting this, however we did just have someone post the same thing two threads down.

bartone
10-07-10, 02:23 AM
Thanks for posting this, however we did just have someone post the same thing two threads down.

well now don't I feel like a dip****.... Oh well, twice the likelyhood Poolees will look at it and take the good advice.

Aitrus
10-07-10, 03:02 AM
I've done the same thing before man. :) Annoying how it would seem chance would have it that whenever you post a duplicate thread, it's RIGHT after the first person did theirs. Such is the way things go on forums.

But yeah, it's good enough advice that it's worth posting twice. :thumbup: I think anyone who reads it will have a serious advantage over the majority of other poolees who go into the USMC absolutely blindly.

-Poolee Pike

ScarSniper
10-07-10, 06:38 AM
Everyone of you poolees who double post and don't do the research are idiots and shouldn't be joining the Marine Corps. Take your dumb a5s down to the freaking Navy. For all you poolees who have been here long enough to know. Don't answer these idiots' questions, let them read one of the ten thousand posts about the same thing, or go to Bootcamp as a F*cking cook. (No offense to cooks.) I'm sick of logging on, and only being able to post in 2 or 3 threads because the rest of them are "Ask A Marine" about the same exact thing. Once again, you guys are IDIOTS. You know who you are, and if you don't and you keep asking the same freaking questions, I'll start posting first and last names. I'm sick of this B.S. It's making Leatherneck boring and annoying.

Idiots.

ScarSniper
10-07-10, 06:39 AM
Recently, I have made several post to the Ask a Marine forum on this website pleading for information about picking my MOS and what the whole wish list thing is about. Thanks to several Marines, they convinced me to not get pushed into a job I do not want.

I leave in under a month for Boot Camp, and like many others on here I've noticed I am starting to get serious nerves about not having a job secured, I mean I've been in the Pool for like 10 months now.

Well recently I found some information sponsored by: Lance Corporal D.A. Richards, and essentially its everything thing other Marines on this site have been asking me and more, hopefully I save somebody the pain I've been having lately worrying none stop about what I'm going to do about my MOS.

Check it out, some GREAT advice here: http://futurejarheads.webs.com/mossjobs.htm

And dude, how the hell are you leaving in a month , been in the pool for TEN months and you don't have a job secure? What are you? The biggest freaking push-over On the Planet? Or just a stupid a5s? You wan to be freaking babied go to the Navy and just ASK your recruiter over there to CHOOSE your MOS. Hell, while you're at it? Why don't you just ask him to give you a budget on how to spend your money once you earn it? You better start asking Marines and recruiters what kind of women you can date too. You guys suck.

aND i'M NOT CHANGING MY TONE OR APOLOGIZING IF THIS OFFENDS ANYONE. YOU DON'T LIKE IT? KISS MY A5S. THIS IS THE MARINE CORPS, RETARDS, suck it up!!

ScarSniper
10-07-10, 06:48 AM
AND Please, PLEASE, Marines, if you ladies and gentlemen are reading this, in all due respect, do the site, yourselves, and other poolees a favor and stop answering these retards! Please! I logged on this morning when I woke up and there are literally about 6 threads asking almost the exact same questions using different words! 6. Out of TEN threads.

ADRobold
10-07-10, 08:20 AM
And we have a winner.

Aitrus
10-07-10, 08:54 AM
And dude, how the hell are you leaving in a month , been in the pool for TEN months and you don't have a job secure? What are you? The biggest freaking push-over On the Planet? Or just a stupid a5s? You wan to be freaking babied go to the Navy and just ASK your recruiter over there to CHOOSE your MOS. Hell, while you're at it? Why don't you just ask him to give you a budget on how to spend your money once you earn it? You better start asking Marines and recruiters what kind of women you can date too. You guys suck.

aND i'M NOT CHANGING MY TONE OR APOLOGIZING IF THIS OFFENDS ANYONE. YOU DON'T LIKE IT? KISS MY A5S. THIS IS THE MARINE CORPS, RETARDS, suck it up!!

Stand down Pilgrim. Way out of line.

As far as Poolees posting multiple threads in the Ask a Marine forum, this has been extensively covered here, in this forum. Look down a few threads... Or, dare I say, you could have found it had you used the search function. ;)

I agree with you that people should use the search function, use the Ask a Marine forum as a last measure of research, etc. Look at my post in the other thread if you doubt that.

As far as this poolee not having his job secured, guess what? None of your business. If someone wants to even ship out open contract (which obviously we would all STRONGLY recommend against), none of your business. It's their life, their career, not yours.

I want to address a few things in particular that you said:

Take your dumb a5s down to the freaking Navy.

You wan to be freaking babied go to the Navy and just ASK your recruiter over there to CHOOSE your MOS.

Guess what? Anyone in the Navy, has done something for their country. Every Sailor out their deserves your friggin respect. Why? Because they have done something for their country. They've served honorably. You have not. I have not. None of us poolees have. You think going to Pool Functions gets you some kind of respect? Nah. You don't get any respect until you graduate Boot, and hold the title of United States Marine. Stop acting like you've already gained it.

or go to Bootcamp as a F*cking cook. (No offense to cooks.)

What the heck do you mean "no offense to cooks"? What you just said IS in it's very nature offensive to cooks!

Look, if you think just because you have an 03** contract that that makes you in some way better than any other poolee, it doesn't. I to am going 03**. Doesn't make me freaking better than anyone else. I haven't done anything, you haven't done anything, every cook in the Marine Corps has. One of my recruiters was a cook. Another Seargent who helps out at the office and does PT with us was a cook. I have a whole lot of respect for those men. They do a good job at what they do, just like any other Marine does.

YOU DON'T LIKE IT? KISS MY A5S. THIS IS THE MARINE CORPS, RETARDS, suck it up!!

Wrong. This is not the Marine Corps. Again, we're just friggin poolees. However it would be a good idea to start acting like Marines, and gain some professional bearing and act like an adult.

Look, your posts on Leatherneck are usually a whole lot more thoughtful and intelligent than this Scar Sniper. So I'm going to assume this was just a post made at a bad time or something. You take back some of those ill informed comments and I won't hold any of it against you, and we'll all go back to posting regularly here on Leatherneck. :thumbup:

I'm not a mod. I'm not trying to act like a mod. Just a poolee who sees something screwed up on the forum and is trying to get it sorted out civilly before we HAVE to get a mod involved.

Let's all take a deep breath now, go back to our lives, go to some PT. Stay motivated. :thumbup:

-Poolee Pike

younger223
10-07-10, 09:01 AM
ScarSniper has a point. Regardless, that is a good article! Makes me kinda glad I didn't get infantry when picking my jobs.

wilsontc11
10-07-10, 09:55 AM
AND Please, PLEASE, Marines, if you ladies and gentlemen are reading this, in all due respect, do the site, yourselves, and other poolees a favor and stop answering these retards! Please! I logged on this morning when I woke up and there are literally about 6 threads asking almost the exact same questions using different words! 6. Out of TEN threads.You just triple posted.... and you're ranting about people that double post? Not trying to start anything here, just saying....

and thanks to the thread poster for posting that link, I was looking all over the place for that lol. Saw it a while ago but I couldn't remember the name, thanks!

BassPro0007
10-07-10, 10:00 AM
Aitrus, don't bother. It would seem by the time he spent on that post that he does it to get a hard on. Scar, not necessary, but whatever gets you off I guess. (We can all be tough on the internet by the way)

ScarSniper
10-07-10, 10:03 AM
Stand down Pilgrim. Way out of line.

As far as Poolees posting multiple threads in the Ask a Marine forum, this has been extensively covered here, in this forum. Look down a few threads... Or, dare I say, you could have found it had you used the search function. ;)

I agree with you that people should use the search function, use the Ask a Marine forum as a last measure of research, etc. Look at my post in the other thread if you doubt that.

As far as this poolee not having his job secured, guess what? None of your business. If someone wants to even ship out open contract (which obviously we would all STRONGLY recommend against), none of your business. It's their life, their career, not yours.

I want to address a few things in particular that you said:

Guess what? Anyone in the Navy, has done something for their country. Every Sailor out their deserves your friggin respect. Why? Because they have done something for their country. They've served honorably. You have not. I have not. None of us poolees have. You think going to Pool Functions gets you some kind of respect? Nah. You don't get any respect until you graduate Boot, and hold the title of United States Marine. Stop acting like you've already gained it.

What the heck do you mean "no offense to cooks"? What you just said IS in it's very nature offensive to cooks!

Look, if you think just because you have an 03** contract that that makes you in some way better than any other poolee, it doesn't. I to am going 03**. Doesn't make me freaking better than anyone else. I haven't done anything, you haven't done anything, every cook in the Marine Corps has. One of my recruiters was a cook. Another Seargent who helps out at the office and does PT with us was a cook. I have a whole lot of respect for those men. They do a good job at what they do, just like any other Marine does.

[/b][/i]

Wrong. This is not the Marine Corps. Again, we're just friggin poolees. However it would be a good idea to start acting like Marines, and gain some professional bearing and act like an adult.

Look, your posts on Leatherneck are usually a whole lot more thoughtful and intelligent than this Scar Sniper. So I'm going to assume this was just a post made at a bad time or something. You take back some of those ill informed comments and I won't hold any of it against you, and we'll all go back to posting regularly here on Leatherneck. :thumbup:

I'm not a mod. I'm not trying to act like a mod. Just a poolee who sees something screwed up on the forum and is trying to get it sorted out civilly before we HAVE to get a mod involved.

Let's all take a deep breath now, go back to our lives, go to some PT. Stay motivated. :thumbup:

-Poolee Pike

All right buddy, first of all, I have an uncle who's been in the Navy for 18 years plus, and is retiring shortly, and I was originally going to enlist in the Navy before I decided to go Marine. So I'm in no way trying to disrespect the Navy. That being said? If you want to be babied? Go to the Navy. This is the Marine Corps. It's rough, it's tough, it's fueled by men and women who would really just like to kick a mule but can't, because it might offend the Mr. Softees who tear up and say things like "Dude, don't yell at me. Not cool." Poolees are the future of the Marine Corps and don't you forget it. You take away poolees and the Marine Corps will eventually join the ranks of the dinosaurs. Sure, they'll live immortal through forever warriors like Chesty and John Mackie but without us poolees, there would be no physical future of the Marine Corps. So spare me the whole "we're just poolees, we haven't done anything" speech. It's true, we haven't earned the title Marine and we're turds, slugs and the sh!t at the bottom of a DI's boot until we do and I for one am not entitled to anything except an as5-whooping at bootcamp but don't you say we haven't done anything. We took an Oath. In my opinion, that's more then most Americans do. Now about your "We need to start acting like poolees" skit...what are poolees exactly? Are we not a future extension of U.S.M.C? What do you think is going to happen at the fleet? You think some Lance Corporal or NCO is going to gently ask you to do something all the time? Especially if it's been asked over and over? No, buddy, and if you do, like I said, the Navy beckons you. Marines will eventually shove their boot up your candy as5 if you go there asking for them to show you "professionalism". We tried "professionalism" we've asked gently not to double post. We've begged. Marines have instructed it. It's still happening. 6 posts. About the same thing. If you think the Marines are REALLY going to stand for this sort of thing (lack of initiative, simple instructions) you're wrong. I'm not going to continue to speak professionally to a bunch of idiots. In the civilian world, maybe, but this is a Marine Corps website, civilians are GUESTS here. If they don't like it, they can get out. I'm a civilian, but I know what to expect, and I'm NOT afraid of being chewed out. I encourage it and expect it, even though I don't like it. I'm not taking back ANY of my comments and you holding it against me will not cost me even a night of sleep, for in the end I'll still be shipping out to bootcamp and earning my title. If a MOD gets involved, maybe he or she will close down one of these repetitive threads...and if they don't get involved, I can only assume they, like many other poolees on this site, agree with me. I was civil. Devildogson was civil (kinda. lol) Marines have been civil. It's still happening. I can't find a post without the words MOS in it. This isn't a recruiting website.

Once again: If ANYONE FINDS MY WORDS OFFENSIVE YOU CAN KISS MY AS5. This is the MARINE CORPS.

I'm not trying to be a hardas5 online either. Any poolee who knows me physically knows I speak my mind entirely too much and would say this to anyone's face. And no one worth anything got anywhere without making a few enemies, so if a few people choose to not like me over my words, so be it. I'm not here to agree with every warm-body in the world. I'm here because I love the Marine Corps, and this is a Marine Corps website with future brothers and sisters who are joining the same fraternity as I am and it's great to exchange ideas and learn more about other poolees. The Marine Corps is a warrior breed. Professional yes, but I've seen even recruiters get angry at civilians when their buttons get pushed too far. You're dealing with the Marine Corps, not the Oscars, with a bunch of fake performances and golf-claps. So Once again, future morons/idiots of the Marine Corps? STOP DOUBLE POSTING!!

As to the reference of being a cook. I'll give you that. Maybe that was out of line, after all, without cooks Marines wouldn't be able to eat (or would they? would the Marines become paralyzed without Marine cooks? What about without infantry? Think about that one.) Still, every job IS important, and to all future cooks out there, I certainly wouldn't look down on any of you, especially since I'm sure a bunch of you would be able to kick my as5.

Stop 10x posting.

ScarSniper
10-07-10, 10:04 AM
You just triple posted.... and you're ranting about people that double post? Not trying to start anything here, just saying....

and thanks to the thread poster for posting that link, I was looking all over the place for that lol. Saw it a while ago but I couldn't remember the name, thanks!

Ok. You want to be a smart ass. lol. No. I mean CREATING NEW THREADS. I don't mean posting one or more times on ONE thread. I MEAN creating 6 OR 7 THREADS that overwhelm the poolee section.

ScarSniper
10-07-10, 10:07 AM
Aitrus, don't bother. It would seem by the time he spent on that post that he does it to get a hard on. Scar, not necessary, but whatever gets you off I guess. (We can all be tough on the internet by the way)

Aw. What's wrong? Offended? Dude. I wish you were at my recruiting station.

And yes, I'm turned on. Thoroughly. Is that what you're wanting to hear? Seriously though, bro, I don't like having to post these kind of threads. It makes me seem like I have no compassion (which I do) and like I'm a complete jackass (which I'm not) You're all my future brothers and sisters and I for one am all for the brotherhood and taking care of each other. But enough is enough. Look at the poolee Forums. How many MOS questions do you see now?

Kiri
10-07-10, 10:10 AM
*facepalm*

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99490

ScarSniper
10-07-10, 10:14 AM
*facepalm*

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99490

EXACTLY.

my. point. exactly.

morons.

wilsontc11
10-07-10, 10:53 AM
Ok. You want to be a smart ass. lol. No. I mean CREATING NEW THREADS. I don't mean posting one or more times on ONE thread. I MEAN creating 6 OR 7 THREADS that overwhelm the poolee section.Me being a smart ass? That is what double posting is... not my fault you don't know your internet lingo.. and If you're going to explode like that over an internet forum (where you don't even have any authority anyway, so stop trying to assert it), hopefully boot camp will straighten you out...

I know that whining about people posting redundant threads is the "cool" thing to do right now, but you took it way to far. Do I care? not really. Were my feelings hurt? no.

If leatherneck is getting "too annoying" for you to read, I really suggest you stop reading it and ESPECIALLY stop posting, because people like you that ****ing whine non stop about people posting redundant threads are MUCH WORSE than the people that actually post the threads.

DubGee
10-07-10, 10:58 AM
Me being a smart ass? That is what double posting is... not my fault you don't know your internet lingo.. and If you're going to explode like that over an internet forum (where you don't even have any authority anyway, so stop trying to assert it), hopefully boot camp will straighten you out...

I know that whining about people posting redundant threads is the "cool" thing to do right now, but you took it way to far. Do I care? not really. Were my feelings hurt? no.

If leatherneck is getting "too annoying" for you to read, I really suggest you stop reading it and ESPECIALLY stop posting, because people like you that ****ing whine non stop about people posting redundant threads are MUCH WORSE than the people that actually post the threads.

Cool story bro.

BIGdreams
10-07-10, 11:09 AM
Me being a smart ass? That is what double posting is... not my fault you don't know your internet lingo.. and If you're going to explode like that over an internet forum (where you don't even have any authority anyway, so stop trying to assert it), hopefully boot camp will straighten you out...

I wish this was facebook so I could like this post. Poolee Pilgrim sounds like he needs a hug.

ScarSniper
10-07-10, 11:29 AM
Alright, then if you want to be LITERAL about it, Mr. Dictionary of the Internet language, I meant stop creating new threads over and over again about the same thing.

I'm a result, smart-a5s. Since you're the all knowing sage of internet lingo, and most likely English literature, I have no doubt that you know the theory of cause and effect. It's a simple procedure, really. Something is put into action. And as a result of that action, an effect takes place. Drop a pebble in a pond? A ripple will occur. Such action is cause and effect.

Therefore I'm a result. Leatherneck is a way for us to communicate. Waiting for bootcamp is hard, for some of us more than others. It can be a long wait. We're all eager for the chance to be Marines. Other than our recruiters, this is the only real place we can go to feel a bit closer to the Marine Corps until our time when we're actually Marines. Most of us come here for information, others just to find different poolees. Poolees are guests on this site. Not too many places we can post, so it gets annoying when we log on, and the same questions are continuously asked. It does nothing to stimulate the mental, and it's amazingly retarded when most of the questions can be found right here without asking. I guess I'm one of those individuals who like intelligent people who figure things out on their own. If everyone decided to all go for the same job in one economy, that economy would not become unstable. It would falter, it supports only one realm of work. Nothing new is being brought to the table.

Same principal. For me, people are making this website less fun, educational and more repetitive. At least our little section of it. As a RESULT, I spoke out about it. I will not leave leatherneck or stop posting, and I shouldn't have to settle for other people's retardation. You, and other people don't have to read my posts, that's your prerogative. There will always be someone who agrees with me, and even if not, that's ok. But when I log on and I see "Questions about my MOS" "Wishlist MOS questions"

"What MOS should I choose" "MOS question!" "Confused about My MOS"

And i've already read all the other threads and those are the only new ones? That's ANNOYING.

Dunkly: You sound like you want to be the one who gives it to me. o_0; I hope not.

Anyway, I'm done responding, because this could go on all day. I stick to what I said. If you don't like it, so sorry. Hopefully though, some new poolee on this site will read this thread and realize his questions can be answered before he/she continues the trend. And then, some good would have come out of it.

ScarSniper
10-07-10, 11:36 AM
I meant that Economy would become unstable. Typo.

bartone
10-07-10, 11:56 AM
Wow, Scar, I'm kind of sad that you are so upset by this...perhaps you were just so upset by rule 2

Rule Two before you post a thread make darn sure that you have researched the forums so that you are not embarrassed by the fact it was asked a week ago! (and yeah like I said, I feel like a dip****, he did warn me)

that you forgot to look at a couple of other rules on this forum

Rule Five be courteous at all times with your peers and especially with Marines, if you verbally attack someone you will be dealt with severely and disrespect to a Marine will not be tolerated!

Rule Seven the forums are not social a chatroom if you want to speak to a peer in that way do it on PM or by email or in the chatroom!

I'm not mad that you insulted me and several other Poolees on this site for trying to get more information, and no Scar I don't need somebody to hold my hand, but save your useless ****ed off ranting for Boot Camp, were they will truly appreciate it, and can straighten you out the right way.

Again, I do apologize for double posting something, I hate breaking the forum rules as much as anyone like it says in Rule 2 I should have saved myself the embarressment.

Maybe a Mod can come along and delete this, or maybe it's not the super big deal you are making it out to be and like I said in my first post Maybe because this information is double posted it will save those who are looking for information about Mos confusion and this weird wish list thing they got us doing.

wilsontc11
10-07-10, 11:59 AM
Therefore I'm a result. Leatherneck is a way for us to communicate. Waiting for bootcamp is hard, for some of us more than others. It can be a long wait. We're all eager for the chance to be Marines. Other than our recruiters, this is the only real place we can go to feel a bit closer to the Marine Corps until our time when we're actually Marines. Most of us come here for information, others just to find different poolees. Poolees are guests on this site. Not too many places we can post, so it gets annoying when we log on, and the same questions are continuously asked. It does nothing to stimulate the mental, and it's amazingly retarded when most of the questions can be found right here without asking. I guess I'm one of those individuals who like intelligent people who figure things out on their own. If everyone decided to all go for the same job in one economy, that economy would not become unstable. It would falter, it supports only one realm of work. Nothing new is being brought to the table.

Yeah I completely agree with you about leatherneck being a way to get "closer" to the Marine Corps while we wait, and poolees are guests. Which is why its stupid for you to try and play police officer. If they're breaking rules, let the moderators do their job and enforce those rules. its not really our place to enforce them ourselves. and you really can't label everyone you're talking about as un-intelligent... alot of those people don't even read forums, they don't even THINK about searching because they haven't used a forum before... and you lost me with the economy...

Same principal. For me, people are making this website less fun, educational and more repetitive. At least our little section of it. As a RESULT, I spoke out about it. I will not leave leatherneck or stop posting, and I shouldn't have to settle for other people's retardation. You, and other people don't have to read my posts, that's your prerogative. There will always be someone who agrees with me, and even if not, that's ok. But when I log on and I see "Questions about my MOS" "Wishlist MOS questions"I don't mind yours or anyone elses posts, but you can use that same concept and just ignore all of the threads you just mentioned instead of attacking people that don't deserve it.

Anyway, I'm done responding, because this could go on all day. I stick to what I said. If you don't like it, so sorry. Hopefully though, some new poolee on this site will read this thread and realize his questions can be answered before he/she continues the trend. And then, some good would have come out of it.Good idea, i'm done too.

bartone
10-07-10, 12:07 PM
Well another well intentioned helpful post turns into a useless rant and defeats the whole purpose of this forum.

ScarSniper
10-07-10, 12:16 PM
Well another well intentioned helpful post turns into a useless rant and defeats the whole purpose of this forum.

The thread wasn't helpful because, look underneath this very thread and you'll see the exact same thread. My rant didn't defeat the purpose of this thread.

This thread defeated it's own purpose just by reaching the surface. It shouldn't have been created in the first place.

BassPro0007
10-07-10, 12:19 PM
Let me just say this and then Im not coming back to this subject... PICK YOUR BATTLES. It is a lesson I learned late in life, but a valuable one. Something so small as double posts should not attract your attention. It happens and will continue to happen. It annoys me as well, but there is nothing to gain by ranting about it.

Rough Hands
10-07-10, 01:43 PM
Alright, children. This post will be the post to end all posts in this ridiculous thread (not because of its subject-matter or the fact that it is a re-post, but because it has turned into the...

ADRobold
10-07-10, 01:58 PM
All i have to say-

Remember what we stand for. Remember what we believe in. Although we aren't yet Marines, we're still all part of a family, working as a team toward a common goal for many different reasons.

Remember the Core values we have chosen to adopt, reflect on the 14 leadership traits, and apply them with care to your personality.

There are good points in both sides of this topic, understand, accept, and enforce them.

We're all on the same team here.

ScarSniper
10-07-10, 02:54 PM
Oh boy. What a bunch of sentimental people we have here. Ok, ok. Next time I go to my recruiting station, and I disagree with another poolee, I'll ask him very politely to respect my wishes, heck, I'll even offer a group hug. And on this forum, anytime I type, I'll change the font color. I think pink is sensitive enough, no? Maybe a really baby-blue? With some tiny hearts and angel wings fluttering around my every letter?:angel: I mean, from what I understand, recruits aren't even allowed to say "KILL" in bootcamp, I have to adjust to, as the Marines like to say, "The Kinder, Gentle Corps." :))

Also, Scar Sniper is FAR too "tough" sounding. I think I'll change my name to "Radiates Happiness" :))))

wilsontc11
10-07-10, 03:10 PM
there is a difference between being brutally honest and just flat out insulting people over stupid things....

and maybe you shouldnt act so tough when you whine so much about something as little as forum posting

Rough Hands
10-07-10, 03:17 PM
Oh boy. What a bunch of sentimental people we have here. Ok, ok. Next time I go to my recruiting station, and I disagree with another poolee, I'll ask him very politely to respect my wishes, heck, I'll even offer a group hug. And on this forum, anytime I type, I'll change the font color. I think pink is sensitive enough, no? Maybe a really baby-blue? With some tiny hearts and angel wings fluttering around my every letter?:angel: I mean, from what I understand, recruits aren't even allowed to say "KILL" in bootcamp, I have to adjust to, as the Marines like to say, "The Kinder, Gentle Corps." :))

Also, Scar Sniper is FAR too "tough" sounding. I think I'll change my name to "Radiates Happiness" :))))

That is really a ****-poor attitude if I ever did see one. Enjoy acting like you're twelve-years-old. Grow up.

bartone
10-07-10, 03:36 PM
You know that was very well said Roughhands, seriously man, got a little moto out of that, and you were right should'ove ended, but oh well. <br />
<br />
Since this post will never die, anyone that takes the...

Sgt Leprechaun
10-07-10, 06:09 PM
Done. Over.

1: Read the rules. ALL OF YOU.

2: If you want to act like a bunch of spoiled facebook children, go THERE and play. This isn't the place.

3: The mods typically let you 'self regulate' in here. However, if there is an issue, it needs to be brought to OUR attention. There are no 'poolee mods' nor will there EVER be. Until you earn the title you are a guest in OUR house. Let that sink in long and hard. OUR (not YOUR) house.

4: Squabbling like a bunch of freakin 9th graders is unbecoming, esp. in public. I will personally give 2 week 'time outs' to the next set of brats who commence to do so.

5: This thread is closed. I do NOT expect PM's telling me how sorry you are, thanking me, or any other such nonsense. Carry out the last order given. Period.