PDA

View Full Version : Look Here For MOS Answers!!

Kiri
10-06-10, 02:42 PM
Google CAN be your friend. I found this right after signing my open contract and now I feel like a complete idiot, on the pure basis that I was. Now I'm stuck fixing my mistake and hoping to get into...

ScarSniper
10-06-10, 05:46 PM
People need to READ this first! I've seen literally about 3 or 4 freaking posts today from different poolees asking the SAME question about their MOS. In one day!!!! The creator of this thread should've titled this..."NEW POOLEES, ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR MOS ANSWERED IN THIS THREAD! DO NOT ASK A MARINE, BECAUSE ANOTHER POOLEE JUST DID 3 SECONDS AGO!"

Great post, in my opinion. Good Information, too.

Kiri
10-06-10, 10:20 PM
Yeah. It was starting to **** me off to. Just because we're nasty recruits doesn't mean we have to flaunt it. Damn.

wilsontc11
10-06-10, 10:28 PM
We arent recruits yet, still even nastier poolees lol

lake9
10-07-10, 12:03 AM
We arent recruits yet, still even nastier poolees lol

haha

Steve018
10-07-10, 12:10 PM
Thats a great website, I wish I had found it before I enlisted lol

ADRobold
10-07-10, 12:24 PM
In my opinion the most important point in the authors advice is to accept that there will be good days and bad days. Stay motivated, watch commercials, PT your heart out and look forward to serving proud as a United States Marine, but do not assume every day will be like what you see in the commercials.

Stay realistic, and stay motivated!

Rough Hands
10-07-10, 03:34 PM
Bump for relevant thread. :thumbup:

bartone
10-07-10, 03:40 PM
Hey Kiri I accidentally copied you and my post turned into a great big waste of time, so thanks for getting this info up even before I could maybe this can actually turn into the post I wanted mine to be lol

BUMP this needs to be spread :thumbup:

Great Info!

joey513
10-10-10, 06:24 PM
Great post! Definitely helped

Kiri
10-12-10, 10:18 AM
Hey Kiri I accidentally copied you and my post turned into a great big waste of time, so thanks for getting this info up even before I could maybe this can actually turn into the post I wanted mine to be lol

BUMP this needs to be spread :thumbup:

Great Info!

No problem at all Bartone. Neither of us made a big deal so it really isn't.

:yes:Great Minds Think Alike:yes: