PDA

View Full Version : 16th annual 1st ANGLICO reunion

RVHall
10-05-10, 10:07 AM
This is unofficial, but John Maurer tells me that he is laying the groundwork for a June 2011 reunion in the Texas Hill Country, based in Fredericksburg. A visit to the Nimitz museum and many other interesting activities will be planned.

John will announce the details when he has them worked out.

My wife and I have reserved early June for this, and my teammate from the 1968 Tet offensive will attend with his wife. Jim and Glenda Chally spent two nights with us last week, and we had a great time.

Anglican's mark your calendars and watch for updates. John always posts on the ************* website, and I'll copy his notice here and elsewhere.

Also, lots of details will be provided on the ANGLICO website at www.1anglico.org/forums (http://www.1anglico.org/forums)

ddborgen
06-20-15, 11:26 PM
I am trying to find out about an ANGLICO reunion that I heard was going to be in Texas this November?

RVHall
06-21-15, 08:28 AM
I am trying to find out about an ANGLICO reunion that I heard was going to be in Texas this November?

Early November, San Antonio. ANGLICO Association Pres. CWO4 (Ret.) Joe Luque posts updates on the ANGLICO Association Facebook page and on our website.

www.1anglico.org/forums