PDA

View Full Version : So that's what happened?

sgttranski
10-02-10, 08:06 AM
Good morning,
This is Sgt. Transki it's been years since I even looked at a USMC webpage but I had to check to see what everybody said about me after getting out of jail! All I have to say is that's not what happened people shouldn't lie but I guess that's what the media does to people. I'm so very not impressed about the words people had to say about me and the news article was posted in this forum. Nobody tried to understand but I'm out the Corps. and out of jail and never went to prison. I have to make the move to Army now my cousin is a Master Sgt. in the airborne and I should have learned from him. It's just too bad Marines have to lie to impress other people and not take responsiblitly for thier actions. See ya wouldn't want to be ya. I'm out *****es!

JeffG
10-02-10, 09:17 AM
looks like the army would be a good spot for ya...good riddance!

spotts
10-02-10, 09:21 AM
"I'm out the Corps. and out of jail and never went to prison"

So you went to jail but not prison? Seems you were still incarcerated to some extent.

sparkie
10-02-10, 09:38 AM
What news article? You say you're not a dirtbag, so give us a point of reference.

Or, just keep trolling.

JeffG
10-02-10, 09:46 AM
originally posted by the drifter: <br />
Man charged with breaking into Marine recruiting office <br />
Charles E. Ramirez / The Detroit News <br />
<br />
Mount Clemens -- A U.S Marine from Mount Clemens has been charged...

ameriken
10-02-10, 09:46 AM
What news article? You say you're not a dirtbag, so give us a point of reference.

Or, just keep trolling.

Ken, I thinkn this must be what he's referring to.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82069&highlight=transki

ameriken
10-02-10, 09:51 AM
Good morning,
This is Sgt. Transki it's been years since I even looked at a USMC webpage but I had to check to see what everybody said about me after getting out of jail!

Seems to me that before you posted this thread to attract attention to yourself, no one said a thing about you, and apparantly no one even cared so I dont know what you're so worried about.

Old Marine
10-02-10, 09:51 AM
Once a turd, always a turd.

doc h fmf
10-02-10, 10:23 AM
You Ruined Your Career Because Of A Little Mistake In Your Pay Check? Cant Believe You Embbarrassed Your Brothers Now Your Screwed For Life And Your Just A 24 Yo Kid.
Good Luck Son

03Foxtrot
10-02-10, 10:36 AM
Anyone that posts such an insult to others, (the last four words of his post), is somebody with no credibility and no integrity, as far as I'm concerned. His own words tell me all I need to know about his character, or more accurately, lack of, and give new meaning to the term "Ex-Marine". He is no brother of mine and by his own words, is probably more enemy then friend.
Semper Fi Gentlemen

firedog974
10-02-10, 10:40 AM
Goodbye........
POS

indygti
10-02-10, 10:55 AM
I wish you nothing but the worst.

Supersquishy
10-02-10, 11:09 AM
HAHAHA!!! What a Dumb ASS!

ameriken
10-02-10, 12:11 PM
Enjoy the army Sgt Tranny.

I think in this case the term 'ex Marine' is appropriate.

Rooger
10-02-10, 12:21 PM
Enjoy the army Sgt Tranny.

I think in this case the term 'ex Marine' is appropriate.

I Agree ... Well Said

Wyoming
10-02-10, 12:24 PM
**** you, you **** bird, whine headed, piece of **** mother****er.

I bet the only friends you have are those that ****ed you in the ass and kissed you.

usmc3521
10-02-10, 12:47 PM
hahahahahah funny!!!!!!!

dont know who this turd is but damn, what a frickin retard! You got pay messed up so you threw a fit like a giant vagina and broke into the office? There is no excuse for you. Maybe all the Marines injured in combat that are suffering because they are fighting with the VA to get benefits and proper care should do what you did huh? There is always people with worse circumstances than you so think of that before you f*ck up again. Now address yourself as ex marine please

Wyoming
10-02-10, 02:10 PM
Did not see that this was in the Open Squad Bay, until after posting, (where we should be courteous and respectful to our Band of Brothers), so my apologies for using unkind and tactless language to this total ****ing *******.

SGT7477
10-02-10, 03:38 PM
The army of none will fit you fine.

ameriken
10-02-10, 05:17 PM
Did not see that this was in the Open Squad Bay, until after posting, (where we should be courteous and respectful to our Band of Brothers), so my apologies for using unkind and tactless language to this total ****ing *******.

No worries, if you said anything disrespectful, it wasn't toward any of your brothers.

Sgt Leprechaun
10-02-10, 07:18 PM
I must concur....heck, when I saw this I was like, who the HEVLL are you?

As I read the article...you had a pay issue. Well, heck, so did I when I reenlisted as prior service in 97. Didn't get paid for darn near 2 months. Imagine what THAT was like for my wife and kids!!!!! But you should have known that ahead of time, and furthermore, you had other recourses. Breaking into the recruiting office? Fail. What, exactly, does THAT accomplish other than what it did....getting you locked up and booted.

This thread is closed, simply because I think it's stupid.