PDA

View Full Version : Vermont Marine KIA

USNAviator
09-30-10, 08:01 PM
Prayers outbound for this Marine and his family

SWANTON, Vt. — WPTZ.com (http://www.wptz.com/)
Friends of Lance Cpl. Anthony "Chuckie" Rosa, 20, of Swanton, said the U.S. Marine was killed this week while serving in Afghanistan.
The Department of Defense said Rosa died Thursday while supporting combat operations in Helmand province. He was with a battalion based at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina.
Sen. Bernie Sanders said his thoughts and prayers are with Rosa's friends and family and with the brave men and women he served with in Afghanistan. Rep. Peter Welch called the loss a heartbreaking blow and said Rosa loved life, Vermont and his country.
Sen. Patrick Leahy said in a small state, all Vermonters are hit hard by such news.
Rosa was the son of Darcy Berger, co-owner of H.G. Berger and Son, Inc.
NewsChannel 5 learned Friday that Rosa would be brought back to an Air Force base in Delaware and then to Vermont over the weekend.

FistFu68
09-30-10, 09:16 PM
:usmc: No more Worries Marine Rest In Peace... It will be a Grand Reunion Someday...Semper Fidelis :iwo:

ecfree
09-30-10, 09:24 PM
God bless this Marines soul....
My prayers go out to the Family and friends of one of Americas heros......
Attention on deck,another Marine reporting sir,,,,,
:usmc:HE'S SERVED HIS TIME IN HELL...:usmc:
SEMPER FI MY BROTHER:iwo:.............................Ed

JD0261
09-30-10, 10:01 PM
REST IN PEACE BROTHER

:usmc: SEMPER FIDELIS :usmc:

390 Mach I
09-30-10, 10:18 PM
R.I.P. Brother.

S/F

:flag:

hbharrison
10-01-10, 04:17 AM
R.I.P. Brother.

ShannonL
10-02-10, 01:58 PM
I'm not a Marine, but I do know when respect and honour is due. May you rest in peace, for God bless your family in thier time of need.