PDA

View Full Version : "Pledge to America" Unveiled by Republicans

CalmaSAdkisson
09-23-10, 03:44 AM
Before you buy this plan, lock, stock and barrel, you should bare in mind that the markets in America have been manipulated by some members of the Republican party. Here are some of the biggies: Goldman Sachs, Henry Paulson, Robert Rubin, John Thain, Robert Steel, Joshua Bolten and Ed Liddy. These individuals working in concert with Goldman Sachs have ripped off virtually every person in the United States in one way or the other.

President Obama working with the democrats in Congress have enacted new Banking Laws and increased the FDIC to $250,000 as a means to protect the individual.

To me when I read the "Pledge to America", I see key points of the Constitution along with what I'll call "perks". Adopting this plan without knowing fully what has happened in America can be dangerous. I see pitfalls. The men I mentioned in the first paragraph don't have your best interests at heart, they have their own interests at heart. And even though we live in a capitalist society these guys don't play be the rules.

What I see up the road is the money Goldman Sachs swindled from America being injected back into the economy under the guise of the "Pledge to America". As every Marine knows there's more to life than the ole mighty dollar. And I encourage you to read Matt Taibbi's Article in the "Rolling Stone" magazine. I don't think the average guy will understand everything written in detail. But, I encourage you to read the first four or five pages of the article before you adopt the "Pledge to America" so you will know its roots.

If you need any help at all understanding the first four or five pages of the article in the "Rolling Stone" magazine please do not hesitate to send me a private message and I will try to help you wade through it.

Here's the link to the article:

"http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/12697/64796?RS_show_page=0#userComments"

Semper Fidelis
your little sister

Calma Lou Miller
aka Calma S. Adkisson
:usmc: