PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to everyone!

MarinesFTW
09-22-10, 12:34 PM
Some of you may know who I am, I've been on this site for quite awhile now and I just recently graduated MCRDSD on Sept. 17th. I just want to say thanks to everyone on this site wether you know it or not, many of you gave me motovation before I shipped and even while I was at Boot. I remembered your words of wisdom and how the brotherhood of the Marine Corps is in every Marine. My Platoon was Honor Platoon so we got into alot of shouting matches with every other Platoon because they all thought we didn't deserve it. But the moment we were dismissed, it was dropped and we all got a small taste of the brotherhood. I didn't matter what platoon you were in, who did what, who was better at what, it was the fact that we all made it, and that we made it together. The Marine Corps is a huge family and I can say that I could not be more proud to be joining the family. I've only made it through Boot Camp but I hope I'm able to live up to the Marine Corps standards and do my part to carry on the legacy of the Marine Corps. Thank you brothers and sisters, I dont know if I would be standing here if it wasn't for all of you, you all helped me become the man, and Marine I am now.

S/F

Pvt. Vogt

DrZ
09-22-10, 12:53 PM
Congratulations Marine! Welcome to the family my brother.

Now please consider making yourself available to the Poolees out there and you be the one they remember for giving them that bit of additional motivation!

hbharrison
09-22-10, 01:35 PM
Congrats Marine, wecome to the brother hood!!!

Lisa 23
09-22-10, 02:14 PM
Congrats on EARNING the title...United States Marine :usmc:...and welcome to the Marine Corps family.
Enjoy your leave home with family & friends.

Semper Fi Marine! :iwo:

Sgt Leprechaun
09-22-10, 11:37 PM
Congrats! And welcome to the brotherhood!

Rocky C
09-26-10, 11:01 AM
Congrats Brother !!!

Semper Fi,
Rocky

Zulu 36
09-26-10, 02:59 PM
Congrats Brother !!!

Semper Fi,
Rocky

Happy to see you back Rocky. Here for a while, or just a quick visit?

jamielang1951
09-26-10, 03:01 PM
Congratulations Marine