PDA

View Full Version : just released Don't Ask Don't Tell Report that could decide the Senate vote next week

Ex-Marine
09-16-10, 09:49 PM
★ URGENT AND IMPORTANT ★
FORWARDING A COPY OF JUST RELEASED
DON'T ASK DON'T TELL REPORT
THAT COULD DECIDE
NEXT WEEK'S SENATE VOTE!
BUT, IT'S SO NEW
NO ONE'S SEEN IT YET!
Next week, it's essential that Don't Ask, Don't Tell NOT be repealed in the U.S. Senate!
This will be a tough, down-to-the-last-minute battle to win.
The following very thorough report was just released to provide strong support to keep the present law in place. As you will see when looking through it – it has important VOTE CHANGING information in it that could decide the Senate vote next week!
HOWEVER, NO ONE'S SEEN IT YET!

To link to this document, while on the web, type: DontAskDontTellReport.blogspot.com into your URL window located at the very top of your screen, and click your Return key. If this link fails, try it on a non-military web connection.

As you will see looking through it – it contains many concerns that were either completely overlooked in the past, or not properly explained at all before – by those emotionally most affected by them. Some concerns in it may become game-changing concerns – if they are presented respectfully – in this all-but-lost-so-far public debate.

As you know, Soldiers, Marines and Military Chaplains are prohibited by law from voicing these concerns directly to the public, and cannot tell our side of the story openly to the press, to Congress, or even to our military. However, the concerns contained in this document deserve to be presented to the American people – included in the upcoming Senate debate – and made a permanent part of the official Senate Record on this issue.

PGN63
09-16-10, 11:18 PM
What the hell is an EX-Marine?

hbharrison
09-16-10, 11:27 PM
Well profile says he is still in service and has been for over 40 years, what a retirement.

Backhaus 1103
09-17-10, 12:01 AM
Well profile says he is still in service and has been for over 40 years, what a retirement.

40 year Pvt......that gives a new meaning to the word "sh!tbag" :banana:

hillbillyjar
09-17-10, 12:08 AM
What the hell is an EX-Marine?

Ex-Marine [x-muh-reen] - noun

1. A poser who claims to have once been part of the United States Marine Corps, yet never mustered up the balls to actually join the Corps.

2. A washout that thinks signing the contract and washing out in the first week earned the right to claim the title Marine, but not to keep it.

Hope that helps.

hillbillyjar
09-17-10, 12:14 AM
40 year Pvt......that gives a new meaning to the word "sh!tbag" :banana:
And how bad would that bag smell after 40 years? :sick:

Jarheadtanker
09-17-10, 12:24 AM
Like same OLD sh!t!

Jarheadtanker
09-17-10, 12:31 AM
Why not just kick this fool out and ban his IP address or something?

Wyoming
09-17-10, 06:38 AM
Why is this posted twice.

Look, Ex-Marine, are you someone important?

HOWEVER, NO ONE'S SEEN IT YET!

How you notified the JCS or maybe the CMC?

Where did this come from?

Methinks a mass email and you did a copy and paste.

PGN63
09-17-10, 08:36 AM
Ex-Marine [x-muh-reen] - noun

1. A poser who claims to have once been part of the United States Marine Corps, yet never mustered up the balls to actually join the Corps.

2. A washout that thinks signing the contract and washing out in the first week earned the right to claim the title Marine, but not to keep it.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, it does help.....I feel much better now.

hillbillyjar
09-17-10, 08:55 AM
Thanks, it does help.....I feel much better now.
Damn, I feel like a Doc now. Ya want some more Advil?

hillbillyjar
09-17-10, 08:58 AM
Yeah, us poser Docs can't give Motrin like the real Docs. You gotta settle for a bunch of Advil.

kenrobg30
09-17-10, 09:54 AM
Yeah, us poser Docs can't give Motrin like the real Docs. You gotta settle for a bunch of Advil.
I could use some of that ADVIL this morning Butch. I felt fine, till I saw that post. Load up, and turn loose the dogs!! I'm gonna go get another cup of coffee. S/F!! KEN

Lynn2
09-17-10, 10:06 AM
"Damn, I feel like a Doc now"

You know posing just so you can do short arm inspections is considered bad form among the real pecker checkers.