PDA

View Full Version : LOW LIFES...how low can they get?

MillRatUSMC
09-25-03, 10:27 PM
This might be happening some place else, or some might get an idea from these low lifes. <br />
<br />
Trio charged with stealing soldier's ID <br />
Three reportedly racked up phone and electric bills at several...

firstsgtmike
09-26-03, 01:34 AM
I wonder if federal charges could be applied as well. Misuse of a military ID, Impersonation, etc. etc. etc. <br />
<br />
If federal charges were well publicized, it could be a warning to others, &quot;Don't ****...

Devildogg4ever
09-26-03, 03:55 AM
I totally agree with you, firstsgtmike!! They need to crack on them hard and make it publicized world wide!! This man certainly didn't give his life for a bunch of freeloading, low life, scum of the earth freaks, to do this to his family, or anyone else!!!!!

LONEEAGLE
09-26-03, 09:31 AM
I agree with you too firstsgtmike. I'd like to see a prosecutor with some balls, I mean get these no counts, and lock 'em up forever, and two life terms. They are the scum of the earth. As so many are in this world, just waiting for an opportunity to do somebody harm. Our judicial system sucks. I'll bet they'll get probation, a fine, and maybe 3-6 months, but, time served.

MillRatUSMC
09-26-03, 10:30 AM
Yes, these low lifes comitted a federal crime without knowing it.
This put it's in a different level and the federal courts require that a sentence needs to be served for 80% of the sentence...
SURPRISE,SURPRISE you low lifes!!!

The Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act on October 30, 1998.
The Act amended 18 U.S.C. § 1028 and thereby made it a federal crime to "knowingly transfer or use, without lawful authority, a means of identification of another person with the intent to commit, or to aid or abet, any unlawful activity that constitutes a violation of Federal law, or that constitutes a felony under any applicable State or local law."
The three primary changes of this Act were: (1) Making the actual theft of a person's information with intent to misuse it in any way a crime punishable under the law; (2) Creating a punishment for violations of the law; and (3) Improving assistance to the individual victims of identity theft.

They meet all the requirements of the above!
10 years will require that you served 8 years!!!
20 years = 18 years!!!
30 years =28 years!!!
My thoughts is that they be sentenced to the max under the law.
As a deterent to other low lifes...

Semper Fidelis
Ricardo