PDA

View Full Version : Worried about...

Nayo
09-13-10, 11:03 PM
So, today I received a call from my Gunnery Sergeant and he offered me a spot to leave on Monday, Sep. 20. I'm excited and motivated, but i have an unsightly almost black "stuff" under my big toenail. It's not dirt and it's kind of disturbing to look at. My question is, what will happen to me at boot camp with this toenail? With they just cut it off or what? Thanks for reading about my disgutsing toenail haha.

Hummel
09-13-10, 11:59 PM
Most likely just blood, could of resulted from hitting it or from running and having your toenail catching on your shoe repeaditly. I doubt you will have any problems.

franksg99
09-14-10, 01:24 PM
It will probably just fall off, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

pooleesasquatch
09-22-10, 12:40 AM
It will probably just fall off, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

:D hahahah yeah dont worry about it its only your big toe so its cool if it just falls off.

Steve018
09-22-10, 07:59 AM
Thats sexy...

jc8791
09-23-10, 11:32 AM
As Hummel said, It is most likely just dried up blood under your toenail. I really wouldn't worry about it too much while at Basic. However, when you go to Inspect at MEPS the day you ship. That might be something they try to complain about. But congrats on getting a new date, and I wish you the best.

RBrouse
09-23-10, 01:08 PM
Most likely just blood, could of resulted from hitting it or from running and having your toenail catching on your shoe repeaditly. I doubt you will have any problems.
it is probably just blood i had the same thing on my middle finger after i got it hit pretty hard in a lacrosse game. (it made flippin some one off more fun though:D)