PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Japan

14DEC2008
09-13-10, 07:22 PM
I'm currently engaged to marine wh just got his orders and will be going to japan in november and i am going to be fiished with all my schooling in december and i want to go with him, is that aloud? and if so how do i go about doing so. I'm in a family full of rangers so im not sure about the marine way yet. I would love to take any advice or info you have.

Zulu 36
09-13-10, 08:11 PM
I'm currently engaged to marine wh just got his orders and will be going to japan in november and i am going to be fiished with all my schooling in december and i want to go with him, is that aloud? and if so how do i go about doing so. I'm in a family full of rangers so im not sure about the marine way yet. I would love to take any advice or info you have.

You need to fill out your profile please. Make sure you read the site rules and appropriate stickies.

Since you are not married yet, you should change your status to "Marine Friend."

Lisa 23
09-13-10, 08:29 PM
You posted the same question in the "Stationed in Okinawa, Japan" thread in the Open Discussion forum.
You asked once, no need to ask twice.