PDA

View Full Version : Clark Praises Bush

firstsgtmike
09-25-03, 09:07 PM
XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX THU SEPT 25, 2003 16:05:37 ET XXXXX

GENERAL CLARK PRAISED CONDI, POWELL, RUMSFELD AND BUSH: 'WE NEED THEM THERE'

**World Exclusive**

Democratic presidential hopeful General Wesley Clark offered lavish praise for the Bush Administration and its key players in a speech to Republicans -- just two years ago, the DRUDGE REPORT can reveal!

During extended remarks delivered at the Pulaski County GOP Lincoln Day Dinner in Little Rock, Arkansas on May 11, 2001, General Clark declared: "And I'm very glad we've got the great team in office, men like Colin Powell, Don Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, Condoleezza Rice... people I know very well - our president George W. Bush. We need them there."

A video of Clark making the comments has surfaced, DRUDGE can reveal.

Clark praised Reagan for improving the military:

"We were really helped when President Ronald Reagan came in. I remember non-commissioned officers who were going to retire and they re-enlisted because they believed in President Reagan."

Clark continued: "That's the kind of President Ronald Reagan was. He helped our country win the Cold War. He put it behind us in a way no one ever believed would be possible. He was truly a great American leader. And those of us in the Armed Forces loved him, respected him, and tremendously admired him for his great leadership."

Clark on President George Bush: "President George Bush had the courage and the vision... and we will always be grateful to President George Bush for that tremendous leadership and statesmanship."
=====================================
NOW: If we can get quotes of bill and what's her name praising Clark -------- Let the fun and games begin.

Devildogg4ever
09-26-03, 04:07 AM
The man is to wishy-washy for me!! Sounds like he tries to agree with everyone and say what he thinks all want to hear! Just because he was a great military leader, doesn't mean or qualify him to be a great leader of our country!

Lock-n-Load
09-26-03, 04:46 AM
:marine:Right on target, firstsgtmike....that will be the secret platform/agenda Buckey Beaver will hide behind if she "runs" vs Pres GW Bush...fun and games...laced with a Marxist dogma that "Nicky" Lenin established before 1917...the MOST dangerous woman [perfidy]... in these here United States of America is that bloated hog originally from Arkansas...both her and her salacious husband studied in Russia and were indoctrinated with Communist theories came home to [USA], "it takes a village"...this newly hatched conspiracy [Clinton+Clinton+Clark] is unmasked now,real Americans who have their eyes open now, are waiting to ambush and hand their @sses to them once and for all...bring it on, Billary...bring it on!!!:marine: