PDA

View Full Version : Hello Quick Question

luis2787
09-11-10, 05:05 PM
what can i use to hold my feet down in the gym when i am doing my crunches. because its kinda weird asking someone if they can hold your feet down anyways give me some ideas. Thank you

Rough Hands
09-11-10, 05:43 PM
what can i use to hold my feet down in the gym when i am doing my crunches. because its kinda weird asking someone if they can hold your feet down anyways give me some ideas. Thank you

Google "incline crunches" or "incline situps", there's usually a bench for doing those at most gyms. Or just save it for doing them at home, and put your feet under the couch or something. OR try to get one of the other poolees to go to the gym with you.

jc8791
09-12-10, 10:43 AM
You could use some dumbbells. Preferably not the round ones or the ones that have the circular shape on the end of them, so they don't roll around too much. Then just find the appropriate weight. Make sure you use two, one for each foot. If you can try to put the weights up against the wall. Then just slide your feet under the weights and there you go. Hope that helps.

Tony Fleri
09-12-10, 12:04 PM

Simple...just take a plate that you would use to put on a bench press bar like a 45 pound plate and put it on top of your feet

PARKER93
09-12-10, 01:22 PM
You could also try doing them withour anything on your feet. You might as well get used to it because when you get to boot you wont always have someone there to hold them.